Chapter Five

Hi my loves, I'm back with another chapter for you, but before we get to it, I need to talk about something. I have never had mean comments on any of my stories and for that, I feel very blessed, but recently, I had someone message me privately, telling me that I shouldn't even try to write gay stories as I am a straight old woman and don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. They also complained that I didn't put a warning before a smut scene. Now here is my response to that idiot, coz I know you're reading this, luv. I don't feel like I should put a warning, because this story falls under the Mature section, that means you have to actually be mature to read it. As for the other part of your complaint, I don't have to be gay to write about it, it's called getting educated on a subject before attempting to write about it. Also, bitch, who the fuck you calling old? I'm 37 years old, in the prime of my life baby. Sorry for the rant guys, but I really needed to get this out there. Now we can all relax and read on.

Cal's POV

"I want you to stand up, face the bed and bend over." I heard Ricardo say and I felt arousal pulse through me and after a quick, Yes Master, I immediately got to my feet and did as he said.

I still couldn't believe this was actually happening. My punishments have always been more psychological, than physical. This would be the first time I have ever been spanked as a punishment, unless you count my training as well.

I had secretly loved the spanking I had gotten during training and I was pretty sure I would like it again, so the anticipation was building up within me.

Once I was facing the bed, I bent over, putting my hands on the bed and I willed myself to relax. As much as I was looking forward to this, I was also a mess of nerves, mostly due to the fact that I didn't really know Ricardo.

I stood like that for a minute or two, before I felt a big hand run over the curve of my ass and I felt my body shiver in need. The touch was gentle, but firm at the same time and I felt my shaft start hardening.

"Do you want to keep your underwear on, or off for this, baby?" He asked and I only needed a second to think about it before I answered.

"Off, please Master." I murmured, my voice slightly shaky.

"Very good, baby. You're such a good boy." He replied quietly as he continued to stroke my his hand over my ass, occasionally slipping a finger into the cleft between my cheeks.

I saw him pick up the paddle from where it had been lying on the bed and I willed my mind to empty and my body to relax for what was to come.

"Are you completely comfortable with this, baby? We can stop any time you want, I won't hold it against you, I promise." His assurance left my mind completely at ease and I released the breath I wasn't even aware of holding.

"I'm sure Master, please punish me." I begged, but by now I was too far gone to care.

"As you wish, love. As we discussed, you will receive thirty strikes in total, but I want you to keep completely silent for the first ten. I don't want to hear a sound from you. Do you understand, baby?" This was going to be so hard, but I was going to try my best, so after a quick Yes Sir, I braced my body for what was to come.

I felt him lower my underwear and pull them down my legs, releasing my rock hard shaft from the confines of the tight fabric. They got to my ankles and I felt him tap his fingers against my legs, so I lifted them one at a time and stepped out of them completely.

I felt his strong hands run up the backs of my legs and I almost moaned out loud, before I remembered his warning, so I held it back, just in time.

As his hands reached my ass, he cupped both cheeks and spread them wide open, while his thumbs ran up and down my crease. I swear, this man was trying to fucking kill me.