Nathan Meets the Forgotten pt.1

So turns out I lied. I couldn't find a proper transcript for Girl Meets Crazy Hat and I'm to mentally exhausted to use the one i did find. As much as I did have ideas for that episode I think you guys can appreciate the fact that I'm skipping it considering that means we're that much closer to something you've all been waiting for. That being said i have no idea how this chapter will turn out so... idk

Today is election day.  Which means that the sooner  Nathan finishes his breakfast, the sooner he can get to school to make sure he's in the same one as Farkle and Lucas. Of course the only reason he's even eating breakfast with his family today is because Farkle is late.

"Why didn't you wake me?"

Looks like Riley finally decided to wake up.

"It's electives day. The earlier we sign up, the better the chance we have of getting all the good ones."

"You're thirteen years old, Riles." Nathan says with a sigh. "You shouldn't need Mom and Dad to wake you up every morning."

"Besides," Topanga interjects. "I tried to wake you three times."

"You know I don't think you're serious until six times. You know the first three times I'm still checking for chicken pox to see if I can miss school."

'Really?'

Completely ignoring the fact that Riley didn't listen to a word he said, who need six wake up calls?

"Hey, I tickled your feet."

"Gross," Nathan tells Maya.

And she sticks her tongue at him.

"So, what electives are we hoping for?"

"Good question, Mom. But I'm just going to pick the same one as Farkle and Lucas."

"And Riley and I are hoping to get out of them," Maya says.

'Is that even possible?'

"Why do you guys want to get out of them?" Nathan questions.

"Because they're service  electives."

"So?"

"So not only do they expect us to be students, but now they want to give us jobs."

"How are we supposed to work and go to school at the same time?"

"You two are unbelievable," Nathan says with a roll of his eyes.

But the ridiculousness doesn't stop there. When his dad comes into he Nathan's mom do this little skit about having to work and go to school at the same time.

Parent theater. You got to love it.

"I hate parent theater," Riley says to Maya.

"Yeah, we did set them up pretty good"

Well to each their own then.

"You know,  when I went to law school, I held down two part-time jobs."

"Oof. Hats off to you Mom."

"Yeah, that's great, but your life is a piece of cake now. Isn't it Nathan?"

"Don't drag me into that mess."

"Would you make us cake?" Maya questions.

"Get to school."

"You'll be here, making cake?"

Again Nathan rolls his eyes as he gathers his plate plus the ones they left behind. Those two could help him set a record for the highest number of eye rolls in one sitting.