He Needs to be Alone

Summary: Pina needed some alone time to reflect on his feelings.

Pina waved goodbye to the various drama club members leaving the locker room, letting out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding as the door shut behind them, the ram being the only member left in the room.

He had taken his time changing, just so he could be alone for a few seconds. He gently brushed a hand over Legosi's old locker, eyes half lidded, a thoughtfulness in them, "I had that dream again," he spoke out loud, quiet and soft, "It was a day of a performance, and, I was feeling extra nervous for some reason, and then..." he trailed off, pressing his forehead against the unused locker, closing his eyes, "Then I see you in the crowd, patiently awaiting for the play to start, trying hard to keep your tail from wagging, and I can't help but think, 'He's here to see me. Just me, and no one else. So, I need to do my absolute best, for Legosi...'"

Pina let out a shaky breath, wiping a stray tear from his eye, "How foolish of me..." he muttered, sucking in a breath, composing himself as he pushed himself up, away from the gray wolf's abandoned locker, "To fall for a male... a carnivore... I am an utter fool."