Foxing

Foxing

Summary: Pina writes a love letter to Legosi.

WARNING(S)!: Mental Breakdown

Pina stared at the letters curving and looping every which way. He had talked himself into writing a confession letter to Legosi, and so far, it had gone well. Though, the only words he had written on the paper were: Dear Legosi.

Which was not much progress, but it was something. Maybe if he told himself he was confessing to a pretty girl, that would be enough to write his feelings out on paper... Couldn't hurt to try, he supposed.

He took a deep breath, closing his eyes, picturing the last girl he had spoken with, moving his hand along the page, scribbling words he couldn't see. After a moment, he opened his eyes, staring at what he had written out.

Dear Legosi,

I like you.

Pina groaned, rubbing his eyes with the palms of his hands. He never was good at admitting his feelings. He crumpled up the paper and tossed it over his shoulder, where it joined the rest of the discarded love letters he had been working on all afternoon.

It was hopeless. He'd never be able to tell Legosi he was in love with him. The gray wolf was practically oblivious to Pina's existence.

But...

The ram grabbed a new sheet of decorative paper, placing it in front of him and picking up his black pen. He was never one to give up easily, and it's not like he'd give it to Legosi anyways. He'd keep it stuffed under his mattress where no one would find it.

He placed the pen to the paper, sighing and starting again.

Dear Legosi...

+

"You got fan mail again?" Bill asked, staring down at the small, pink envelope Pina held in his hands.

The two had run into each other on their way to the drama club, and decided to walk there together.

"No, actually," Pina admitted, trying to ignore the heat rising to his face. He had managed to finish the letter at midnight, and during his night of writing, he had actually talked himself into giving the note to Legosi. Of course, he'd never do it himself. He wasn't prepared for that kind of embarrassment.

"So, then what is it?"

Pina swallowed, holding the letter out to Bill, "Some girl asked me to give this to Legosi, but I've got a thing after drama club," he lied, "So, would you mind giving this to him for me?"

Bill raised an eyebrow, taking the letter from him, "Uh, sure, I guess," he muttered, "But how come she couldn't just give it to him herself?"

"Oh, you know how girls are," Pina forced out a chuckle, waving his hand dismissively, "Nervous little things when it comes to love. Poor girl probably didn't want to have her heart broken."

+

He made a mistake. He made a mistake. He made a mistake.

It had been a full twenty minutes since Pina had given the love note to Bill, and he desperately wanted to get it back. What was he thinking? He signed the damn thing! Put his name on it, and oh god, he dotted his i's with heartsyou stupid moron

"Pina, line?" Sanu's voice cut through the ram's thought's.

"Huh?" Pina stared at him dumbly from across the room, face heating up in embarrassment. God, he must have look so idiotic to the other members.