Flustered, Embarrassed, he Speaks Carefully

Summary: Pina gives Legosi some advice on love.

"You know," Pina began in a sing-song voice, lightly brushing his pointer finger on the tip of Legosi's ear, causing it to flutter, "If you weren't so closed off, and had a bit more confidence, you could get a girlfriend easily," he spoke with a type of sincerity in his voice that he reserved for special people, his gaze carefully watching the gray wolf's reaction.

Legosi turned his gaze to Pina tilting his head, "I already have someone that I'm interested in, and she seems to like me just as I am," he replied, fluttering his ear once again, mildly agitated that Pina kept touching it.

For a split second Legosi could have sworn he saw a look of disappointment in the ram's eyes, but it was most likely his imagination.

Pina hummed thoughtfully, "Who is she?" he asked, placing his hands in his pockets, leaning his back against the tree Legosi was sitting under, watching closely as other animals walked by, pulling on his perfect facade.

"Haru," the gray wolf replied, his attention turning to the bug walking on his palm.

"She's a very lucky woman..."

It had slipped out so suddenly, it took Pina a moment to realize he'd spoke out loud, clearing his throat and turning his head away from Legosi's field of vision, regaining his composure, praying that no one else was listening to their conversation, "I mean, she managed to nab herself a nice guy," he explained, hating the heat flushing his face, "Anyone would be lucky to have someone as caring as you in their life."

Legosi blinked, turning to look at Pina, who's back was to him. He was surprised to hear such kind words from the ram, a small smile finding its way on to his face.

"I... I should be going," Pina stated, clearing his throat one last time, "I'll be seeing you," he quietly added, walking off towards the school building, too scared to look back.