The journey back

THE SECOND BOOK TO THE SERIES!

THE FIRST BOOK IS CALLED 'AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME' and it kinda won't make sense if you don't read that first... so you should. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie's POV

"WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHERE ARE THESE PEOPLE FROM?!" I shouted at Erica.

"Erm... They're kinda my security team." she responded hesitantly.

"Your WHAT?!" I continued shouting.

"My security team deaf grandpa. A team of men preferably in spy-like uniform that act like ninjas-"

"I BLOODY KNOW WHAT A SECURITY TEAM IS!" I interuppted her explanation.

"My point exactly Charles" Erica smirked.

I sighed in defeat. "Where are Lily and Harry?" I asked her.

"I dunno. Lily left when she realised that I had another plan in mind and Harry followed her soon after" she shrugged.

"Which way did they go?" I didn't have to ask though because almost instantly, Harry stomped towards us from the park in anger.

"What happened?" I asked him when I had gestured for him to come over.

"Bieber is an arsehole" Harry said forcefully.

"You found him?" I asked excitedly. FInally! Lily wouldn't mope around anymore!

"Yeah. But he's not coming with us" Harry voice went flat.

"Yay!! He- wait. What? He's not coming back?!" Erica gasped.

Harry just shook his head and sighed in anger and confusion.

"Wait. But what about Lily?" I asked him.

"She's over there" he pointed to Lily who was also coming towards us from the park looking angry and sad at the same time.

"Lily! Sis! Over here!" I shouted waving my arms around to get her attention. She just ignored me.

"Lily? Lily!" Erica shouted but she was also ignored.

"Just leave her. She's upset that's all" Harry said before walking to go tell the others.

"Erica. Before I go, what are you gonna do with those men?" I asked eyeing the men standing in line in front of the broken house.

"They leave. Byers!" Erica smiled and waved at the men who saluted and in a blink of an eye, vanished.

I walked over to Lily who was sitting and staring at some flowers in the park.

"Hey." I said gently sitting next to her.

She didn't say anything but I kept talking anyway.

"Harry told me about what happened and I don't know what to say to be honest with you. But don't let something like that bring you down. You have to climb up and do something about it if you feel that this isn't meant to happen. One person can change many things Lily, and that person might be you. Who knows? Maybe one day someone will write a story about all this." I smiled encouragingly.

"I don't know about you Lily, but it seems that Justin doesn't really know who to trust anymore. We were meant to be his friends but we turned our backs on him and now we're here to rescue him. Then, his bad past suddenly turns out to be good. He's a mess Lily and we should respect that. But along the way, what we have to do is guide him as well. From there, he will choose his path, be it the right or the wrong one." I paused and saw that my words seemed to have taken an affect on her.