Four down... One to go

Louis' POV

I was worried about Harry. He had been missing for 3 days now and Simon had called yesterday saying that he was sorry. He just couldn't find Harry. 

We had cancelled our Sunderland show and any other upcoming shows for that matter until we found Harry.

I looked at my twitter account to see that #FindHarry was trending. I smiled. Fans could definitely cheer me up.

I sat down on the sofa and shuffled my feet nervously. A plan was slowly forming in my mind but I knew that it would cause more trouble. 

Don't be such a coward. Do it.

Someone said in my head. I shook my head trying to clear these thoughts but they seemed to stick like glue onto my brain.

"That's it" I muttered before grabbing my bag with some clothes, essentials, food, water and money then heading out. Out to find Harry. 

Liam's POV

I woke up suddenly with the same feeling of emptiness I had experienced when Harry had left. This time, I was not going to ignore it.

I ran downstairs to the living area of the bus to see Zayn with his head in his hands on the sofa.

"Zayn? What are you doing here? You do realise it is 2am right?" I said gently to the Bradford Boi.

Zayn slowly looked up and stared at me with bloodshot eyes. I tried not to let it scare me but failed.

"Z-Zayn? Are you alright?!" I stuttered. 

Zayn blinked and rubbed his eyes. "Liam. Louis has left."

I stood stock still and felt unable to breathe. Louis... gone? But why?

"Why?!" I almost shouted. I calmed myself down for the sake of the others who were still sleeping.

"Why?!" I whispered.

"I don't know for sure, but I have a hunch that he's gone to find Harry"

I put my head in my hands and shook my head. No, no, no. Now 3 people from our group had gone. Justin and 2 from One Direction. 

"We could still find him" I tried.

"No. He left a while ago. I don't think he's gonna stop till he finds Harry" Niall came in. 

"Woah. Niall how long have you been there?" I asked shocked.

"Long enough to realise that Louis has gone after Harry" Niall said.

"So what do we do?" I asked looking at both Zayn and Niall. 

"Well we could always wait and see..." I suggested when the two boys didn't say anything.

Zayn phone buzzed signaling that he had received a text.

"Who is it?! Is it from Harry?! Justin?!" Niall asked getting excited.

Zayn just ignored him and gaped at the phone. His expression suddenly turned hard and he glared daggers at me. What had I done?

"Niall. It seems that we are being lied to" Zayn said coldly. Niall just looked confused.

"What? What are you talking about Zayn?" Niall asked looking at the boy sitting on the sofa.

"I am talking about Liam" 

"ME?! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" I whisper screamed.

"You lied to us" 

"How have I lied to you?!"