Alone and Reunited

Harry's POV

"I have been waiting for you" Jake said startling me. I had been right. He was waiting for me... just not in the corridor with a knife.

"Oh yeah? Why, may I ask?" I answered back trying to appear unfazed.

"I want to propose something to you"

"Stop, stop, stop" I held my arms out in a stop motion.

Jake raised his eyebrow but I continued before he could say anything.

"First, that sounded weird. You want to propose? That's like a wedding word. So change the word. Second, stop with all this popping up in random places with mystical voices crap. This is the real world, not Harry Potter. Third, I'm tired and I want to sleep so get out" 

I looked at Jake with my best persuasive sour expression which seemed to work as he looked extremely taken aback.

"I see that you are not pleased" he finally said. That set me off for real.

"Again with the Proffesor Trelawney act!! Jeez!! Next thing you know, you'll be talking to snakes that live in sewers! This is REALITY dude!"

Jake just glared at me and I silently returned it.

"It seems-"

"SHUT UP!!" I screamed. Too late. I shouldn't have done that.

"What did you say?" Jake whispered. There's the Jake that we've all grown to love! Hint the sarcasm.

"I- I- I- er.. what?" I stammered. 

Jake sighed and let it go. Surprisingly.

'And... there Jake goes.' I thought to myself.

"I want to let you go" I heard him say.

There was a silence before I found the ability to speak again.

"WHAT?!" I couldn't believe it. "You want to let me go?"

He just nodded. 

"But why?" 

"None of you business. No leave" he pointed towards the door.

"Can Justin co-" 

"NO! Just... leave. Please" Jake sighed.

I hurriedly collected all my belongings and put them in my backpack. I had been gone for a while. I wonder what the others are doing cause I hadn't really had the time or more like privacy to call anyone.

"Good" Jake said when he saw that I was ready. "Let's go" 

I followed him out the door until we got to the front gate. He unlocked it and stepped back to let me through then he quickly shut it as soon as I had cleared the front gate. I heard his footsteps walking away and I sighed.

I was now alone.

Justin's POV

I heard a movement outside and the front door open then close after around three minutes. Someone came up the stairs and I assumed it was Jake as I heard his bedroom door open then shut.

I checked the time. It was 11pm. The time I'd usually start going to bed. I yawned. Sleep was much needed and in order.

I woke up from the same dream I've been having for a while now. The day when my "friends" had turned their backs on me. Ever since Harry had arrived, he had been gone from my nightmares but last night... he was there again.

I slowly got up stretching my arms out as I did so.

"Justin?" I heard Gretel call from my bed.