Karasuno Volleyball Club

"Honey. It's time to wake up." Said my mom knocking on my door. Today was my first day at Karasuno. It was the closest place to me. I did not want to wake up at 4 to get on a train for a volleyball practice in a different town. That would be stupid.

"Ok Mom. I'll be down in a little bit." I said throwing on my uniform. Not my favorite uniform, but it will do. The ones at Aoba Johsai seem so much more comfier. I checked my phone walking down the hallway to the kitchen. There was a text from Atsumu. I sighed. I much prefer Osamu over him. Atsumu, was just too intense about every thing. He was so much more annoying than Hinata.

Atsumu:
Good Morning!

Me:

Good morning

Atsumu:

How did you sleep?

Me:

Well

Atsumu:

That's it?  No question back???

Me: 

Sorry. How did your brother sleep?

I was just trying to piss him off now. He had an obsession with me. Probably because I was a spiker that lived up to his "standards"

Atsumu:

He slept fine. I also slept wonderfully

Me:

Cool. Gtg bye

Atsumu:

Bye

"Finally! I made a big breakfast just for you! It is your very first day of high school." Said my mom smiling putting a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast in front of me. I prefer Western breakfast over Japanese breakfast anyday.

"Thanks Mom. You really didn't need to." I said smiling. I said a quick thanks and dug in.  This breakfast was delicious.

"I know. But I wanted to. You're going to your dad's old high school. It makes me so proud." She said wiping a tear from her eye.

"It's no big deal. I just went to the closest place." I said smiling. There's only a couple people that I regularly smile for and she's one of them.

"My little boy. All grown up. Go before I make you late for school." She said waving me out the door. I walked all the way to school and went to my first class. There were whispers about me already, but nothing unusual.

~~~ 

"Ah!! It's you!!!" yelled Hinata. We successfully got through a whole day at Karasuno with no problems. At least until now. The King is here. 

Hinata went to continue to shout at him. I walked around him to the third years.

"Hello. I'm Hasegawa Hisato. I applied for the volleyball team." I said as their jaws dropped. 

"How'd you get that tall?!!" Shouted the bald guy. I was about half a foot taller than him, but is that seriously the first thing he says about me.

"Bring it!" Shouted Hinata to Kageyama. I looked over and the Vice Principal was scolding a third year for something.

"Hinata. Don't do that. You do not want to get kicked out, do you?" I asked as Hinata turned pale. I usually don't speak to him like this. Never really serious. I just have a monotone personality. Unfortunately for him, Kageyama already served the ball. So it got him revved up again.

He tried to get the ball, but missed. Apparently he didn't listen to me anymore. It's his consequence now. He asked for one more and actually touched it this time. It bounced off his arms, hit the wall, and then the Vice Pres in the face.

"What do you two say?" I asked towering over both of them.

"Sorry." Hinata stuttered out, while Kageyama just did a small bow. I was kind of fed up with both of them at this point. I just don't like it when someone doesn't take my advice and then ends up in trouble.

"You know what? I'm just going to go warm up." I said as Hinata gasped. I usually only act like this when someone does something completely stupid. I bowed to the third years then got a ball and starting warming up.

The third year then threw them out of the gym.  He then came over to talk to me.

"Why did you join this team. With your height alone you could have gotten into Aoba Johsai." He asked me as the gray haired third year also came over.

"It was the closest school. My best friend is going here too." I said shrugging. Practice was going to start in a couple of minute. The door to the gym opened and two tall guys came in. One was  around four inches smaller though. The other one was around my height.

"I'm Daichi Sawamura." He said holding out his hand for me to shake.

"Hasegawa Hisato." I said shaking his hand back.

"I'm Sugawara Koshi. And I can't believe we have two guys over six feet!" He said looking at the glasses kid and back at me repeatedly. He dragged me over to glasses kid. I let him because I was used to it from Hinata, "Who's taller?"

"Does it really matter? I mean what self respecting person would act like he only cares about height?" The glasses kid said. He was jabbing at Suga just to see how he would react.

"Hasegawa is definitely taller." He said completely ignoring glasses kid.

"Hasegawa Hisato." I said holding out a hand to him.

"Tsukishima Kei." He said shaking my hand.

"I agree with you. Height is not important. How high you can jump is." I said basically challenging him. He got sort of a dark aura around him. He gave a little smirk too. I knew I was going to win this. Hanging out with Hinata made me be able to jump really well. Not as good as him, but pretty well.

"Is that a challenge?"He asked as the green haired kid was trying to calm him down.

"Not at all. I was merely agreeing with you. What's your name." I asked turning away from Tsukishima. It obviously pissed him off.

"Yamaguchi Tadashi. It's nice to meet you." He said stuttering a bit.

"It's nice to meet you too." I said shaking his hand.

"Alright! Let's start practice with serving." Yelled Daichi. And just like that. Practice begain.

~~~

"IF WE WIN AGAINST YOU MAY WE BE ON THE TEAM?!" Yelled Hinata and Kageyama together. They then went off into a little tangent about what the consequences are if they lost.

"Hasegawa. You'll be on their team. I'll be on the other two's team." Daichi said. I gave a nod and went back to packing up.