The Formidable Ally

I was once again leaving to morning practice this week. Hinata, Kageyama, Tanaka, and Suga have been practicing in the morning. I know that they think that they're slick, but if Hinata leaves his green hoodie in the gym, I'm going to figure it out. I heard a ding. I looked down expecting it to be Atsumu, but was pleasantly surprised to see Osamu's name pop up.

Osamu💕:

Good morning. My brother's 

been bothering me about you.

Apparently, you've figured out how

to piss him off

Me:

What? Little ol me pissing someone 

off? I would never

Osamu 💕:

Yeah, sure. How did you piss him off

this time?

Me:

He asked me how I slept, I replied with a short 

answer. He got offended that I didn't ask him

back, but phrased it more ambiguously. So I

asked him how you slept.

Osamu 💕:

And that's all it took?

Me: Yep

Osamu 💕:

Gtg. Practice starts soon. Have a 

good day

Me:

You too!

I was smiling widely when I walked into practice. I took a deep breath and put on my monotone face. My smile is a treat only to be shared when I feel really happy. I heard Suga gasp. I turned to look at him and he had an offended look on his face while pointing at me.

"So, you're just going to walk in here like you weren't smiling a second a go?" He said and automatically everyone's eyes shifted over to me. Makes sense since I didn't smile at all the past few practices.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I said putting my phone in my bag. Tsukishima came over and I knew that he was going to try and piss me off. Keyword is try. After all, there's only a couple of things and people that can piss me off. And Tsukishima has never seen me pissed off.

"Oh. So you actually have emotions. That's surprising. Is it because of who you were texting. Does someone have a little crush?" Asked Tsukishima. I scoffed. If this happened a year ago, I would have been a blushing mess. But it doesn't phase me now.

"Why would it matter to you if I have a crush. Trying to see if you have a chance with me?" I replied right back. You know, with how much we try to piss each other off, our opponents are going to be shaking. They can't piss us off, but we can piss them off.

"You wish." He said back. By now pretty much everyone was gathered around to see what was going to happen next.

"Why would I wish it? I mean I am gay, but you are just not my type." I said. This was a beautiful moment. I never got to see so many shocked faces at once before.