An Interesting Team

We finally got to Seijoh and Hinata was no better. He basically rushed to the bathroom as soon as we stopped. I overheard some talking. Tanaka was trying to intimidate them.

"Don't intimidate them Tanaka. Look at them. You're scaring the poor elite players." Said tsukishima smirking at them. Kageyama and Yamaguchi were there also.

"We're not scared!" Onion head shouted. And I came around the corner making the other two step back. Yes, Tsukishima was almost as tall as me, but I had the build of Ushijima.

"Yeah, scared isn't the right word for it. Intimidated, maybe. But I think they're more in a gay panic. Don't you think so Tsukishima? I mean it's not everyday that they see someone with our height and build." I scoffed and the two were shocked. They probably weren't gay, but they obviously were intimidated by me.

"I left you alone for two second!" Shouted Daichi rounding the corner with Suga. He forced Tanaka to bow down to him and say sorry though.

"Long time no see, King. I look forward to seeing what kind of dictatorship you're running." Onion head jabbed. It didn't really effect Kageyama seeing as Tsukishima and I made much worse jabs to him over the days.

"Yeah." Kageyama said surprising them. Kageyama got a smack on the head from Suga and Tanaka for some reason though.

~~~

We walked into the gym and thanked them for the game. Hinata rushed off to the bathroom again after it.

"I'll go check on him." I said taking off my bag and handing it to Suga. While he might try to search my phone, he wouldn't let any of the others see it. But good luck getting past my 12 digit lock code.

When I got to the bathroom I noticed Onion head antagonizing Hinata. 

"Oya, oya, oya, what are you doing to my first year." I said rounding the corner. It made them flinch. I was about 1 to 2 inches taller than Onion head and apparently it was enough to intimidate him.

"We were just warning him about the King." Said Onion head. The other guy I was around half a foot taller than. 

"About which King. The jerk in middle school or the amazing setter in high school. Because I'm pretty sure you only now one." I said as they looked at me like I was speaking another language. Apparently they didn't realize that Kageyama had changed.

"There's only one King. And as soon as you make a mistake he'll throw you off the court." Onion head said.

"Oh? You mean like you did to him? And you assume that we would let him throw us off the court, Onion head?" I said as he took a step back. I'm assuming that he hadn't heard that insult before, "Anyway, you two aren't worth our time. Let's go Hinata." Hinata scrambled behind me trying to catch up.

~~~

Tanaka, Hinata, and Daichi were in the front row. While Kageyama, Tsukishima, and I were in the back. Onion head made a comment and Tanaka made a comment back. It pissed Tanaka off so he would play at his best ability. I was up to serve first.

"Daichi. Pick a number. One or Two." I told him. People looked at me strange before he answered.

"Two, I guess." He said as I got the ball.

"Got it. Prepare to be amazed." I said doing a jump float serve. Their Libero barely picked it up and sent it to their setter. He set it to Onion head and the ball went to Daichi. Until Hinata ran in front of him. It threw off the rest of the play and let Aoba Johsai get the first point.

It continued like that for the rest of the first set. Tsukishima and I traded plenty of comments with Onion head, infuriating him while Tsukishima and I stayed level headed. Everything was going fine for me until Hinata was serving when it was 24-13. In Seijoh's favor.

He served it right into Kageyama's head. I winced because I knew what Hinata was feeling. Kageyama started to walk slowly towards Hinata asking him questions. Some how, it calmed Hinata down. We then started the next set and Hinata did much better. They actually pulled off quite a lot of quicks. 

"Stay out of my way. You're a setter not a blocker." scoffed Tsukishima to Kageyama. This led them into a fight and when Daichi was about to interfere I walked up behind them and put my hands on their shoulders.

"Who cares which one of you is the better blocker. Just remember, I'm a better blocker than both of you." I said and this made them so mad. The rest of the set went along swimmingly. We actually won this set.

The team was feeling really good about themselves until Kageyama said something about their actual setter not being here. And just like that, the girls started squealing and I saw a very pretty boy.

"You know Kageyama, when you told me about Oikawa, you didn't tell me he was going to be this cute!"