Tweeks First Day At School

Tweek POV

We finally made it to school. My heart started racing, my twitching becoming worse. As all the students walked off the bus and made their way to the school, I walked behind everybody else. GAH I hate dealing with all this pressure!

Craig POV

Another shitty day at school. Clyde and I pulled into the student parking lot and made our way to my spot.
"Your car is sick!" exclaimed Clyde. I just sigh in response. I click the lock button on my key fob.
"Clyde, you're so easily impressed" I say and flip him off. Token meets us in the lunch room before class starts.
"Ready for another boring day?" asked Token. I just flip him off and adjust my hat and notice something to my left. A short blonde boy was picking up his books after some of the punk kids pushed him around. I could tell the boy was crying and he was shoved hard one last time as the guys laughed and walked away. The boy twitched and slowly got up and quietly sat on the floor. I was about to go over, but the bell rang and he had already taken off. I sigh and walk to class with the guys. Clyde was gazing at some girls as we walked through the halls. He is always doing that. I tried dating once. I only felt like she was holding me back. Ever since then I've been known as the guy that doesn't care about anyone, well, besides Stripe that is. We make it to class and the kid is sitting there. His clothes are dirty from the floor, his face a little bruised. I decided to mix it up today and take the seat behind him. That's when I realize whose seat he is in.
"Spaz!! Get the fuck out of my seat!" Shouted Cartman as soon as he entered the room. The blonde freaked out and tried to get up.
"AH!! I GAH a-am s-sorry" the blonde cried. Cartman shoved him out of his seat and the kid hit his head against another desk. I bolt out of my seat.
"Fucker, he was getting out of your seat" I say flatly. Cartman just laughs.
"Like you actually give a shit haha" he laughed maniacally.
I give him the old double bird and kneel down next to the boy.
"Are you alright?" I ask in my typical tone. He jumps a little and sits up, rubbing his head.
"GAH I-I guess so" he mutters. I grabbed his backpack and leaned it against the desk next to mine, I gave him a hand and he reluctantly grabbed it. He looks up at me and gives me a little smile.
"T-thank you" he smiled. I turned my head away a little. 
"No need to" I say. He, he is actually kinda cute. I shake my head, nah, I'm just overthinking. The teacher walked in and everyone sat down. I let the kid sit in my spot and I sat behind Cartman. Cartman turned around and just looked at me.
"You never sit behind me, you like what you see?" teased Cartman. I kicked the back of his seat as hard as I could, which made him yell.
"Teacher! Craig kicked me" whined Cartman. The teacher just sighed and ignored him.
"Class, I want you all to give a warm welcome to our new student. Why don't you tell us your name?" asked the teacher. I look to my right and see the kid twitching.
"Gah So much pressure! M-my name is T-tweek" he blurted out. Some people laughed, some were confused. Tweek had gone back to looking down at his desk as class began to actually start.

Time Skip

It was time for lunch. I would be lying if I didn't want to know how that new kid Tweeks other classes went. I found my table and opened up my lunch as I saw him stumbling into the lunch room. He looked worse than before and kept stumbling to the lunch line. I close my lunchbox and slowly get up.
"Can you guys watch my spot?" I say. They looked at me confused as I got up. I walk over to the lunch line and place my hand on Tweeks shoulder. Big mistake. He practically fell to the floor screeching.
"Tweek, you're fine, it's the guy from your first class" I say in my flat tone. He slowly stood back up, still twitching like crazy.
"Gah y-you scared the shit out of me" Tweek stumbles on his words. I laugh a little.
"My name is Craig, you can sit with my friends and I during lunch if you want" I offer. The short blonde looked up at me with a genuine smile.
"Y-you mean it?" he smiled so brightly. What's this feeling? I'm not blushing am i? I turn my head and just nod in response. I turn back and get my first actual look at Tweek. He was super short, his hair all messy, his shirt was buttoned up wrong, but in all, he looked almost cute.
"C-craig? You ok?" stammered Tweek. I shook my head.
"I'm fine, let's get you lunch" I say. we make our way through and make it back to the table.
"Oh hey new kid" smiled Token. Tweek shyly smiled back. Before Tweek could say anything Clyde stood up.
"Your eyes! They are two different colors mixed together!" he exclaimed. Tweek blushed.
"Central Heterochromia" I stated mater oh factually. Tweek smiled and nodded.
"Y-yeah thats right Craig" stammered Tweek. Both Clyde and Token started asking questions. Tweek started to twitch and reach for his hair. I quickly grab his hands and slowly pull them down.
"Guys, one at a time please" I say. Tweek slowly twitched a little less and took a drink from his thermos. I sat back and listened as the twitchy boy answered the guys' questions.
"Where are you from Tweek?" Token asked. Tweek sipped on his thermos and twitched a little.
"I-I'm from Colorado S-springs" he answered. "T-than we moved to Denver, and now here"
Seems like the guys don't mind him. I smile. Glad he is feeling a little better at least. The lunch bell rang and his smile faded away.
"W-well I-i will talk to you guys -AGH- later" said Tweek in a sad tone. He dumped his trash and slowly walked out of the lunch room. I dumped my stuff with Clyde and Token and went back to class.
"Not gonna lie guys, I feel bad" I confess. They look at me confused.
"Why?" they ask in unison.
"I have seen Tweek get pushed around a lot today. The poor kid doesn't deserve it" I sigh. They both agreed.
"Yeah, he seems really nice when you get him out of his shell. And he seems cute" Clyde chimed in. That last part seemed unnecessary, but also kinda true.

Time Skip Third Person POV

The final bell rang and Craig waited by the exit with his friends. He was hoping to see a small blonde haired head heading towards the exit.
"What are we waiting for?" asked Token. Craig didn't know exactly what to say.
"I just want to make sure Tweek finished his day ok"  Craig sputtered. Clyde pointed to a small blonde head in the crowd. Craig walked over to him.
"Tweek! Over here....." Craig stopped once Tweek turned to face him. He had cuts on his cheeks and a black eye. Once his eyes met Craig's he started to cry.
"What the fuck happened!?" Yelled Craig. Tweek couldn't even talk. He just twitched violently. Craig grabbed his arm and ran him to his car. Clyde hurried behind them.
"Clyde, can you text Token that we have some stops that we have to make?" asked Craig. Clyde nodded and texted Token. He opened the rear door and let Tweek sit down. He finally spoke.
"GAH Y-YOUR NOT GONNA HURT ME RIGHT?" screeched the blonde. The guys shook their heads. Craig buckled him in then sat in the driver's seat.
"Tweek, what happened?" said Craig concerned. Tweek took a large drink of his thermos.
"I-I was in my last class and that kid E-Eric was pissed I embarrassed him in our first class....." Tweek whispered. "He said I-I had more coming for me Gah"
Craig gripped his steering wheel super tight. He hated that fat ass for a while, but this poor kid didn't know any better.
"We are going to my house, we need to clean you up" Craig said seriously. Tweek just quietly nodded. He didn't think Craig would take no for an answer.