Valentines Day

Time skip Third Person POV

A few weeks had passed and it was almost Valentine's Day. Both of the boys were super excited. Craig had been helping Tweek learn to drive and he was about to get his license and Tweek was making progress in his therapy. Craig going with him really was helping, but there was one thing Tweek wanted help understanding. Why did they have to move multiple times? Tweek remembered his parents' business being super popular. So, it made no sense. Tweek did get teased, and it did get worse whenever he tried to make friends. This was all getting to Tweeks head.
"Tweek!" Craig yelled.

Craig POV

"Tweek!" I yelled trying to get my boyfriend's attention. We made it to his house from therapy and it looked like he was lost in his mind the whole way home.
"GAH W-what Craig" Tweek jumped. I ruffled his hair.
"You were spacing out honey" I said. "Just wanted to bring you back to the real world."
Tweek shook his head and smiled. I gave him a kiss as I had to drop him off at his house.
"Remember Craig, no sneaking over here to see your present" he smiled. I put on my best sad face.
"Ok if you say so honey" I frowned. He quickly skipped over and kissed me.
"I promise you will love it" he smiled brightly. My heart. I caved and gave him one final kiss.
"I know Tweekers, message me after you have dinner ok?" I said. He nodded and waved goodbye. I quickly back out of his driveway and made my way home. To my surprise Tokens car was in my driveway.
"Damn it Token, now I have to park in the street" I complained as I turned my car off. I walked inside and was greeted by my mom.
"Hey honey" she smiled. "How was Tweeks therapy?"
"Good for the most part" I said while grabbing a drink. "But he really wants to know why his parents kept moving. He is afraid they will move again"
"Has he ever thought this before?" she asked. I shook my head.
"Never, I kinda feel bad about convincing him to go to therapy" I frowned. My mom put her hand on my shoulder.
"Everything will be fine, he isn't going anywhere" she smiled. I nodded and then I remembered.
"Where are they?" I asked. She just pointed upstairs. I opened my room and was greeted by my friends playing on their phones. 
"What the hell are you guys doing here?" I asked.
"Waiting for you" Clyde said. "Soooo what are you getting little Tweek for Valentine's Day?"
I slowly blushed a little.
"You better not say anything" I said. I walked to my closet and grabbed a box and gave it to Clyde. He slowly opened it and pulled out two sweatshirts first. One in green that said Tweak and had a number 12 on it and the other that was smaller was blue and said Tucker with 11.
"Why does the bigger one say Tweak?" Clyde asked. I kept blushing.
"Because I thought it would be cute if I wore one with his name and favorite number and he wore one with my name and number" I said flatly. Clyde just smiled and kept digging. He found a bunch of Reese's cups, and then pulled out a folded piece of paper and a tightly wrapped bundle of something. Clyde unfolded the paper and covered his mouth.
"Dude! Did you draw this?!" Clyde exclaimed. I just blushed and nodded.
"I also made something else for him, but I want that left wrapped up, it's fragile," I said. Clyde just squealed and Token just shook his head.
"It's been six months since the two of you have been dating" Clyde said. "I'm still shocked how much he has changed you for the better!"
I just blushed and flipped him off. Clyde just laughed and did it back.
"Tweek is just special" I said with a smile. "I'm just the lucky guy that gets to be with him"

Tweek POV

"You ready Tweek?" My mom asked me. I nodded and double checked I had my wallet on me. We made our way to the car and I was super excited.
"I hope Craig likes i-it" I said. We made our way to the mall and parked the car.
"He will sweetheart" she smiled. I smiled and nodded. We made our way to the pet store and walked in. My mom went to chat with the worker and I went on the hunt for the perfect Stripe. I browsed what seemed like endless rows of cages when I got to the last one. I checked the sign. Three month old Guinea Pig. I looked into the cage and my eyes got super big!
"Oh my god!" I said excitedly. It looked almost exactly like Stripe, but with the pattern the opposite way. I was about to run and get my mom, but they found me.
"Did you find one honey?" My mom asked. All I could do was nod super fast. The shop owner smiled and looked into the cage.
"She has already had all of her shots and such, you ready to bring her home today?" He asked. I nodded happily as he took her from my hand and went to check out. It went pretty quick and easy and we were walking out of the mall with Craig's new Guinea Pig.

Time Skip

We made it home and I got Stripe all set up with food and water in her cage.
"Honey!" My mom yelled. "Dinner time"
I quickly went downstairs and texted Craig that I was having dinner. We had tacos for dinner and I quickly ate them so I could go back to making sure Craig's present was all set for tomorrow. I watched Stripe move around her cage when I felt my phone go off. It was Craig on FaceTime so I quickly went to my bed and hit the answer button.
"Hey my little Tweekers" Craig smiled. I giggled and waved.
"Hey Craig, what have you been doing?" I asked. Before he could respond someone took his phone from his hand.
"Hey Tweek!" I heard Clyde's voice.
"U-um hi Clyde" I smiled. "Why d-did you take Craigs phone?"
Before he could answer I could see Craig sneaking up behind him and couldn't help but giggle as Craig tackled Clyde for his phone.
"Haha" I giggled. Craigs phone landed in such a way I could see Token just shaking his head. "Hi Token!"
"Hey Tweek" Token waved.
"Damn it Tweek, you're being too cute it's distracting" I heard Craig say while he wrestled Clyde. I just kept giggling and Token grabbed the phone so I could see.
"Go Craig g-go!" I cheered. Craig turned his head back and blew me a kiss and then made Clyde tap out. "Yay! Craig won!"
Craig took the phone and just gave me a smirk.
"I had to prove to you I can protect you" he said as he puffed out his chest.
"My hero" I said with a big smile. Craig took some big breaths and sat on his bed. He sort of just stared at me so I blushed and started wiping my face.
"I-is there something on my face?" I asked. Craig just laughed.
"I'm just admiring my favorite thing to look at" he said smoothly. I blushed and covered my face.
"CRAIG" I whined with a smile. I uncover my eyes and see him tapping the camera.
"Please Tweekers, I want to see that cute face" he smiled. I caved and put on a big smile.
"I guess you can hehe" I giggled. I saw Craig blush which made me blush.
"How did I get so lucky?" He asked. "Like it makes no sense"
"Y-your cute that's how" I smiled. This just made Craig blush and scoff.
"You're the cute one by a country mile" Craig scoffed. I just giggled in response. Token and Clyde played games while Craig and I talked for a few hours until I fell asleep.

Craig POV

"Tweekers you're too damn adorable" I smiled as my boy was snoring in the video call. "I'm gonna let you sleep sweetie, I love you and will see you tomorrow"
I ended the call and set my phone down.
"Surprised you guys are still here" I laughed as they were busy playing Modern Warfare.
"It's fun to just listen to you two talk" Clyde smiled. I just flipped him off in response.
"Shut up" I said. "I want a turn now anyways!"
We played until late at night and it was pretty fun. I wish Tweek could have been here, but that would ruin the surprise.
"So you can get him in the morning Token?" I asked. Token and Clyde were grabbing their things and he nodded.
"Yeah that shouldn't be a problem" Token answered. I flipped them off as they got to Token's car and drove away. I went back upstairs and brushed my teeth and went to bed early.

Time Skip

I was in such a hurry. Token texted me he already had Tweek and was on their way to the school and I just heard my alarm.
"Fucking shit" I muttered as I quickly brushed my teeth and fixed my hair.
"Honey, you ok?" I heard my mom yell from the stairs.
"Yeah, just overslept!" I yelled back. I grabbed my backpack and the box and ran downstairs. I heard my mom ask me about breakfast, but I had more important matters to get too. I threw my car in reverse and drove as fast as I could to school.

I quickly pulled into my parking spot and grabbed my things and booked it for the lunch room. Students were already making out in the hallways outside the lunch room as I weaved through them and entered the lunch room completely out of breath.
"Hey Craig" Clyde laughed as I slowly sat down at the table. I flipped him off.
"You try rushing through a crowd of kissing people with a giant box" I said out of breath. "Where is Tweekers?"
"I think he went to the bathroom" Token said. Sure enough I saw the ball of sunshine singing his way back to the table. I just smiled as I could hear him getting louder.

When the sun shines, we shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath that I'm a stick it out 'til the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Told you we still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella

"You can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh" Tweek sang with his eyes closed. I completely loved seeing him come out of his shell like this. My little Tweek was finally able to start being the cute amazing person he always was without being worried about what others thought of him. He got to the table and opened his eyes.
"Craig!" He said excitedly. He quickly ran and jumped onto my lap. "H-happy Valentine's Day!"
I nuzzled into his hair happily. He was wearing his white ripped jeans with a white hoodie with his famous (to me) peach hair clip.
"Happy Valentine's Day babe" I smiled. I lifted up the box and set it on the table. "I didn't want to wait to give you your gifts"
Tweek blushed and shyly smiled and pulled the box close to us and slowly opened it. He was greeted with the hand made card. Tweeks eyes lit up. It had Happy Valentines Day on the top and it was an okayly drawn picture of the two of us holding hands. I saw Tweeks eyes well up a little and he held it close to his chest. I wiped his eyes and smiled.
"I'm so happy you like it Tweek" I kissed his forehead. "There is still more"
He carefully set the drawing down and pulled out both the sweatshirts.
"W-wow!" Tweek beamed. He took off his white hoodie and went to put on the Tweak one.
"Wrong one honey" I laughed. "You get the one with my last name"
Tweek cocked his head a little confused.
"W-why?" He asked. I blushed a little.
"I, um, thought it would be cute if you wore one with my last name and I wore one with yours" I blushed as I turned my face away. I felt him quickly put on a sweatshirt and I turned around and he was blushing in the blue hoodie.
"Not gonna lie," Clyde laughed with a smirk. "Tweek Tucker has an amazing ring to it"
I swear the both of us blushed so bright we couldn't even look at each other. I just flipped Clyde off in response.
"I have to agree" Token smiled. I'm not gonna lie when I say I did agree with them. I just hoped that if we got married he was ok with my last name.
"Y-you think so?" I hear Tweeks voice say quietly. I turned back around and saw Tweek in the hoodie. His beautiful eyes and adorable blonde hair looked amazing. I quickly took my hoodie off and put the green one on.
"I agree with them Tweek" I shyly smiled. "Tweek Tucker sounds amazing, i-if thats ok with you."
Tweek turned and shyly smiled at me.
"I-I love it" he smiled. He went back digging through the box and found a bunch of Reese's cups and then found the thing I couldn't wait to see him open.
"W-Whats this?" Tweek asked while he slowly opened it. I just watch his reaction go to complete and utter surprise to a river. It was a handmade mug with a chunk of wood with our first initials engraved in it.
"This was the first tree we engraved our names into" I smiled. "I went out late that night and carefully carved it out and made this mug"
Tweek held it tightly and started to whimper. My smile slowly faded and held him so close to me. The tears began to flow.
"Honey? D-did I do something wrong?" I whispered. "I'm so freaking sorry. I didn't mean too..."
Before I knew it Tweek was kissing me. I blushed and closed my eyes as we kissed passionately. Tweek slowly pulled away with a massive smile on his face while he still had tears in his eyes.
"I-its the most amazing gift I've gotten" He smiled. I kissed him again and just smiled at him. Tweek was about to speak when the bell went off. He frowned a little.
"I guess I-I have to wait till lunch to give you yours" he frowned.

Time Skip

Our classes were uneventful. People commented on our hoodies and for once Tweek was the one to explain them. I loved his new found confidence, it was so cute to see. The bell rang and signaled that it was time for lunch. Tweek quickly grabbed my hand and we ran to the lunch room.
"You're in a hurry Tweekers" I said. He just nodded as we entered the lunch room. He quickly sat me down and quickly ran out of the lunch room.
"What's Tweek doing?" Token asked. I just shrugged as they sat down next to me. Not too long after Tweek came back with the biggest grin on his face.
"Close your eyes!" He demanded. I gave him a playful eye roll and closed my eyes. "Hold out y-your hand hehe"
I held out my hands and was greeted by the feeling of fur. It slowly moved in my hand and I slowly opened my eyes and just gasped.
"H-her name is Stripe" he smiled so brightly. I just watched her move around my hands and I could feel the tears start to fall. I brought her up to my face and she licked my nose and the waterfall started.
"S-stripe...." I cried. "S-she is beautiful..."
I felt Tweek sit next to me and squeezed me tightly. I wiped my face and looked at him. His eyes were a little puffy, but he still had that big adorable smile on his face. I just kissed him. The sweet taste of his lips had me in a trance as we held the kiss far longer than usual. I pulled away and he was just bright red, but still smiling.
"I'm s-so happy you love her" he said so happily. I couldn't help it and kissed him again and carefully put her in the pouch I had made into our hoodies.
"R-ready for lunch now Craig?" Tweek smiled.
"Yes honey" I beamed