A Night At Tweek Bro's

Time Skip Tweek POV

"Thanks for driving me to work mom" I say. She looks over and smiles at me.
"Do you want me to pick you up tonight?" She asks. I shake my head.
"C-Craig is gonna drop me off at home" I smile. We pull over in front of the shop. I was kinda shocked at how supportive my parents were of me having a boyfriend. I was always so nervous of them finding out that I had liked boys. I got out of the car and smiled at her.
"Well you have a great day at work sweetie" she smiles and drives off. I look up at the sign. Tweek Bros Coffee. I always wondered if they named the business after me. Or the other way around. Probably the other way around. I go in through the back door and get my apron on.
"I'm here dad" I shout. I walk into the large back room where we make coffee and pastries.
"Thank goodness son" he smiles. He gives me the briefing and he helps me for about half an hour before his shift ends.
"See you at home Tweek" he shouted as he walked out. I sigh and hook my phone to our speaker system. It made work so much more boring with no music. I tap my work playlist and take a large sip of coffee.
"Let's do this" I say to myself. It wasn't that busy, but being the only person here made it challenging. But it went about as smoothly as it ever did.

Time Skip

"Have a great rest of your night" I beam to the last customer in the store. Only a half an hour left. I start my cleaning procedures when I hear the door chime.
"H-hi welcome to Tweek Bros coffee" I smile as I turn around. The gentlemen looked around.
"This new here?" He asks. I nod.
"Y-yeah we got here about three weeks ago" I answer. He finally looks at me.
"You old enough to be running this place?" He laughs. I blush a little.
"I-I've actually been working for my parents since I was nine, but I'm sixteen now. A-anyway, what would you like?" I ask.
"I'll just take a large black coffee" he says. I brewed a fresh pot and I poured it in his cup and handed it over.
"H-here you go sir" I smile. The man sits down and just looks over the place so I just start cleaning. I started singing Picture Perfect by Monkey Malik to myself.
"She is that picture perfect kind" I sing quietly. I didn't hear the door chime again.
"Your right Craig, he can sing" laughed a voice I knew. I blush bright.
"C-Clyde?" I ask as I turn around and see the gang.
"Hi Tweekers" Craig smiles. I shyly smile back.
"Y-you're here early" I smile. He leans over the counter to kiss my forehead.
"I thought I would come here early to spend some time with you, that's ok" he teased.
"Duh" I giggle. I give them some coffee as they wait and start breaking down. I see the guy take a look at Craig and walk out. I just shrug. I knew some people weren't exactly fond of him. I sweep and chat with Craig, Clyde, and Token when I hear a noise coming from the back room.
"U-um what was that?" I stutter. Craig bolts up and stands in front of me.
"I will go with you ok?" He says in a serious tone. I slowly nod as we make our way to the back room. I pull out my phone and use it as a flashlight. We see some boxes tipped over and the back door slightly open.
"OH MY GOD!!" I screamed, dropping my phone. Craig walks right up to the door and looks outside.
"Tweek, everything is ok I promise. It's all clear" he says as he closes and deadbolts the door. I try to calm down, but I remember what happened to my phone.
"Oh no..." I mumble. I slowly picked it up and the whole screen was busted.
"I'm sorry Tweekers" Craig frowned. I teared up a little.
"H-how am I supposed to message you..." I cried. Craig picks me up and brings me out of the room.
"What was it?" Token asked.
"Looks like someone went in and moved some shit, but nobody was there" Craig answered. He sets me down.
"I-I'll finish up as fast as I can ok?" I say shakily. He nods and picks up their table. After a little while I turn the lights off and lock the doors.
"We gotta drop Token and Clyde off first ok?" Craig says. I nod and get into the passenger seat. After a little drive and dropping off our friends we finally got to my house.
"One second mister" he smiles. He opened my door for me and handed me a pizza box. "I got you dinner" I blush in response.
"T-thank you Craig" I smile. He hands me his phone.
"W-Whats this for?" I ask.
"So we can talk tonight, it's an iPhone so I can message you and call you and FaceTime you from my ipad" he smiles. I look down at the phone and blush.
"T-thanks Craig" I shyly smile. I give him a huge hug and quietly make my way inside the house and up to my room. I throw on sweatpants and a black hoodie and sit on my bed and open my dinner. I hear Craigs phone go off so I set it up on my table next to my bed. I smile as Stripe pops up on my screen. We giggled and watched Red Racer together and to my surprise I ate the entire box of pizza Craig got me.
"Good boy Tweekers! Tomorrow I'll bring you some more healthy options for you" he smiles. I blush and before I can respond I let out a tiny burp and blush even brighter and look at the phone. Craig is blushing and giggling.
"Not gonna lie Tweekers, that was wicked cute" Craig giggled. I snort and giggle.
"Craig!" I snorted.
"God sweetie, that snort and giggle is literally to die for" Craig gave me the biggest smile. I blush and shyly smile. We talked for another hour before I slowly drifted to sleep. I hear one last thing before I slip into sleep.
"Goodnight my sweet Tweekers, I hope it's ok that I screenshot this and put it on insta" Craig giggles.