Christmas Vacation pt: 2

(So there is chubby tweek stuff in this chapter, if that's not your cup of tea, you can skip this if you want. Or go until you see bold)

Time Skip Tweek POV

The week has been amazing so far. When I woke up the morning after the first night Craig stayed over was the first time in a long time I had slept like well. The past few days have just been the best. I have just been at home and not stressed. Craig has been making sure I've been relaxed, making me breakfast way before I'm even up. It's kinda hard to get used to, but it was super nice and seeing Craig this happy was just so perfect.
"Tweekers? Time to get up mister" I heard Craig whisper. I slowly woke up and yawned.
"Morning Craig" I yawned. He picked me up and hugged me tight. I sighed happily as he did.
"I'm never putting you down." He smiled. I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder.
"I don't want you too" I giggled. We went downstairs and he sat me on the couch.
"You wait here and I'll get you breakfast ok?" Craig smiled. I nodded as he went to the kitchen. I felt a little cold on the couch and looked down to see my shirt pushed up a little bit. I went to tug it down, but blushed when it would slowly slide back up. I mean this shirt was already small, so I guess it makes sense. The smell of pancakes hit my nose.
"Craig? You're making pancakes?" I asked from the living room. Craig walked out of the kitchen with batter on his face.
"Well, trying to" he smiled. I got up and booped the cheek that had batter on it and licked my finger.
"It's good," I smiled. Craig smiled and he too tried to fix my shirt. I blushed super bright as he struggled a little. "I-I already tried"
Craig smiled big and blushed a little. "Tweekers, this look is adorable!" He smiled happily. I blushed brightly and looked up at him then looked back down. My shirt had slipped up past my belly button and Craig playfully booped my belly button and I blushed even more.
"CRAIG" I whined. He giggled in response and kept poking.
"You're so freaking cute," he smiled. "Want to come help with the pancakes tubby?"
I blushed and nodded and followed him to the kitchen. "I-I'm not that tubby"
"You're still my tubby Tweekers" Craig teased. He let me flip the pancakes as he wrapped his arms wrapped around me rubbing my stomach.
"Y-you really like this that much?" I blushed as he happily rubbed my belly. He nuzzled my hair in response.
"Yeah, your gonna be even better to cuddle with now" he smiled. "This is like my early Christmas gift"
That's when it hit me. "OH MY GOD! Today is Christmas Eve!" Craig held me tightly.
"No need to stress ok?" He whispered to me. I took a deep breath and nodded as I flipped the pancakes one last time.
"What kind did you make?" I asked. Craig put them on a plate and held my hand to walk us back to the living room.
"Chocolate chip" he smiled and poured syrup on them and cut it up. He held up the piece to my mouth. "Open up mister"
I blushed and shyly smiled and opened up and ate the piece happily.

We finished breakfast and I leaned back into the couch and slightly rubbed my stomach. Craig moved over and took over rubbing my belly.
"T-thank you Craig" I shyly smiled. He blushed and smiled big back.
"Want to set up your tree before we go leave for the party tonight?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. We both slowly got up and luckily for us my parents and I had already brought down the boxes. It took us a while, but after an hour or so we had the tree all up and decorated.
"We never get it up that quickly," I said. "P-probably because I'm usually a twitching mess"
Craig pulled me close and hugged me tightly. I looked up at him as he kissed my forehead.
"You're not, understand?" He said, I slowly nodded in response.
"I-I understand," I said quietly. He picked me up and buried his face into mine.
"I don't want you to get changed, but I guess you should get changed" he smiled. I blushed and nodded and pranced up the stairs. I shut the door and got to my dresser.
"What to wear?" I asked myself out loud. I didn't want to wear my usual green button up, especially since it would be snowing and Craig hated it when I did that in the cold. I went to my closet and pulled out an olive green hoodie with a big sunflower in the center and on the right sleeve. I didn't remember owning this, but it looked cute so why not. I also grabbed an orange t-shirt to wear under that and some ripped white jeans and my peach hair clip to complete the look. I shut the door and made my way downstairs. Craig was already dressed and was sitting on the couch.
"What do you think?" I smiled as I posed for him. He gasped and fell over all dramatically.
"Oh no! I-its too cute I can't take it!" Craig gasped as he slowly fell over. I giggled and walked over to him.
"Craig you're being s-silly" I giggled. Craig bolted up and pulled me into him and kissed my cheek.
"Have you been hiding this outfit?" He smiled. "Because holy shit honey, I love this!"
I blushed and shyly smiled. Craig pulled out his phone and I smiled doing a peace sign.
"My boyfriend is cuter than your boyfriend" Craig said out loud as he typed. I blushed and giggled.
"Did you really write that?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.
"Duh, because anybody that says otherwise is wrong" he smiled and booped my nose. I giggled and hugged him tightly.
"Before we get there, can we swing by the mall?" I asked. "I have something I need to get and you have to stay in the car."
Craig nodded and headed for the door. "Ok Tweekers, if i have too"
I hurried after him and made sure to lock the door behind us. We got to his car and buckled up.
"Just please stay safe in there by yourself ok?" Craig asked. I slowly nodded. Craig weaved through traffic as we made our way to the mall.

After a little drive we made it. We pulled up to the mall entrance and dropped me off.
"Remember, if anything happens, you run right out here ok?" Craig asked me. I nodded in response.
"I promise Craig" I said. He slowly drove away to look for a parking spot while I made my way inside. I never really went to the mall by myself, so I was a little nervous. I carefully made my way to a clothing booth and looked at sweatshirts. I browsed the top row and saw a tie dye space themed hoodie. I looked at it with wide eyes and the shop owner noticed me.
"You like that one?" I heard him ask. I snapped out of it and nodded.
"Y-yes please" I stammered. I knelt down and started to look for it.
"What size?" He asked. I thought for a moment.
"A-a large please" I stuttered. He found one and scanned it.
"That will be thirty five dollars" he said. I pulled out my wallet and handed him the money and grabbed the bag. I thanked him and quickly went to find a card. Along the way I felt my tummy rumble.
"Damn it" I blushed. Luckily for me the food court was on the way to a store where I should hopefully find a good Christmas card. I stopped and looked at all of the choices I had for lunch, and decided on a burger. I got in line and slowly made my way to the counter. The cashier was a girl that looked to be a few years older than me.
"Hi, what can we get for you?" the girl asked with a smile. I looked up at the menu for a second to decide.
"Um" I started to say. "I-i'll take two quarter pounders with just ketchup please"
"Fries and a drink?" she asked with a smile. I nodded in response.
"A-a large fry and drink please" I shyly smiled. I handed her the money and waited patiently for it to be ready.
"Order 219" A person yelled. I looked at my ticket and saw it matched, so I walked up to the counter.
"T-thats me" I said quietly. He handed me my food. "Thank you"
I quietly walked to a table and carefully set my stuff down. I took out my food and unwrapped the first burger and took a huge bite.
"So good!" I beamed with my mouthful. It didn't take long for me to finish the first burger. I took a large sip of my drink when I heard a terrifying and familiar voice.
"Go easy there little Tweek" I slowly turned my head and saw Cartman glaring down on me. I didn't know if I should speak or just sit quietly.
"You got enough food Tweek?" Cartman asked with a grin. I slowly started to twitch.
"Y-yeah" I twitched. Cartman reached into my bag and pulled out the other burgers and fries. I was so nervous, but tried to stand my ground.
"J-just take them C-cartman" I stuttered. Cartman slowly unwrapped the burger and turned it in his hand. I was about to tell him to just take it and leave, but he shoved the burger into my mouth. I blushed and had to take bites out of it in fear of what he would do if I didn't. I didn't take long to finish it.
"W-what the fuck w-was that f-for?" I panted. Cartman didn't say anything, he just grabbed my drink and held it up.
"Open up fat boy" he smiled. I looked around and nobody cared. He jabbed my side and I gasped in pain. He laughed and tilted the drink into my mouth.
"You might want to drink little Tweek" he said in a flat tone. I just blushed and struggled to keep up with the liquid.
"You can do it Tweekers haha!" He laughed maniacally. Finally the last swig of soda entered my mouth and I swallowed it. All I could do was pant. I let out a small burped and blushed.
"D-don't ever call me that" I panted. Cartman just laughed. "A-and what the fuck are y-you doing?!"
"I'll do what I want fatty!" he said in a teasing voice. I was just confused, what the hell just happened. He proceeded to poke my stomach as I twitched trying to understand what just happened.
"W-what the hell w-was that f-for?!" I yelled at him. Cartman just stared at me and smiled.
"Well, people at school have noticed your little "growth spurt" so I thought I would help" he said in an evil tone. "I heard about what Craig likes, so if I were you, start eating tubby, cause your gonna lose him"
I just stared up at him, what did that even mean? I wasn't even t-that chubby? I was so confused. W-was it really that noticeable?
"W-what do you mean lose him?" I asked quietly. Cartman got right into my face.
"Meet me here on New Year's Eve, and I'll tell you" he winked at me. He grabbed my fries and just walked away like nothing happened. I was still kinda in shock so I stayed a few more minutes until my phone went off. It was Craig.

Craig: Tweekers? You ok?
Me: I am Craig, just got a bit lost, I just need one more thing I promise
Craig: Ok Tweekers, I was just worried

I quietly got up and threw my stuff away and hastily made my way to a place where I could get a card. I found one I liked and grabbed it. It was a Guinea pig themed card so it was perfect. I purchased it and started to make my way to the entrance. My tummy started to hurt so I paused for a moment.
"D-damn you cartman" I said quietly. I was still so confused at what Cartman wanted me to meet him for. Being alone with him. This was way too much pressure!

(Your safe now)

Craig POV

I put my phone down and leaned back in my car seat. Luckily for me I found a spot right in front of the mall entrance so spotting him was easy. I played on my phone and I recognized a bright red jacket exit the mall.
"Cartman" I muttered angrily. He better have not even looked in Tweeks direction. I glared at him as he walked to I assume Heidi's car and I saw the unmistakable blonde hair slowly walk out the mall entrance. I started the car and quickly reversed out and drove up to the curb. Tweek carefully opened the door.
"C-could you please pop the trunk?" He asked quietly. I quickly hit the button and he quietly went behind the car and put in his bags.
"Hopefully nothing happened" I said to myself. Tweek shut the trunk and shut the passenger door and quietly buckled up. I slowly pulled away from the curb.
"Babe? You ok?" I asked. Tweek just placed his hand on the one I had on the shifter.
"I-I'm ok" he said so quietly. We pulled up to a red light and I took off my hat and placed it on tweeks head. He looked up with those big eyes and lightly tugged on it. I leaned in and kissed his soft cheek.
"Better Tweekers?" I smiled. He turned and looked at me with those big beautiful eyes and smiled.
"Thank you Craig" he smiled.