Christmas Vacation pt: 1

Time Skip Tweek POV

"It's Christmas break!" I jumped excitedly. Craig wrapped his arms around me as we walked to his car. Token and Clyde waved to us as we drove off.
"I know, we can finally relax," Craig smiled. I looked at him and put on a huge smile.
"And guess what?" I smiled. Craig looked at me all puzzled.
"What honey?" He asked.
"My parents are going to a coffee convention, and it will just be me at the house till the new year" I smiled. Craigs eyes lit up. "A-and I was wondering if you wanted to stay with me"
"As long as my mom says yes, I would be honored to stay with the cutest boy in all of South Park" he smiled. I blushed as we drove to Craigs house. He grabbed my hand and led me into the house.
"Mom? I need to ask you a huge favor" Craig almost pleaded. His mom tilted her head and looked confused.
"M-my parents are gonna be out of town, s-so I was wondering if Craig could stay with me" I stuttered quietly. His mom smiled and put her hand on my shoulder as Craig and his sister were flipping each other off.
"You two promise me no funny business?" She asked. I shook my head.
"Y-yes I promise" I say. She smiled and nodded.
"But don't hesitate to come back here for dinner at all you two ok?" She smiled. I nodded and went upstairs to help Craig get ready.
"Can I help pack anything Craig?" I asked as I walked into his room. He had Stripes cage all packed up, a duffel bag with clothes and food for Stripe.
"Where is Stripe?" I asked. And on queue I see a little pocket start to wiggle and his head peaks out.
"Craig! That's adorable!!" I squealed happily. Craig smiled and patted Stripe.
"I knew you would like it Tweekers" he smiled. We made our way downstairs and Craig said goodbye to his mom and flipped off his sister.
"We do have a stop we have to make ok?" He said as he kissed my head. I nod in response and cradle Stripe in my hands as he drives. We pull up to what I think is the place where Craig pays his phone bill.
"What are we doing here Craig?" I asked. He carefully puts Stripe back in the pocket.
"It's a little surprise" he smiled. I follow him inside all confused. Craig looks for a representative while I look around. I see the type of phone that's just like Craig's.
"Craig, I didn't know these came in green. That's so cool!" I exclaimed.
"Tweekers! Over here!" I heard Craig yell for me. I turn and see him sitting at a table. I walk over and he pats the seat next to him.
"Sit Tweekers" he smiled. I shyly smile and sit next to him.
"What are you doing Craig?" I asked innocently. He held my hand.
"Remember when your phone broke?" He asked. I nodded.
"Yeah, my dad won't let me get a new one" I frowned. Before Craig could speak a tall man sat across from us.
"Hello mister Tucker. Is this the person you wanted to add to your plan?" The man asked. I looked over at Craig as he nodded.
"It is" he smiled. I blushed and grabbed his arm.
"Y-you don't have to do this Craig" I whispered. He cupped my face in his hand and kissed my nose.
"I want too" he answered. "And what happens if you get attacked or lost and you don't have a phone?"
"ARGH y-your right" I blushed and twitched. Craig chuckled.
"So what phone were you looking at?" the man asked me. I blushed and looked back at the phones.
"The green iPhone 11 Pro" Craig answered for me. The man smiled and walked to the back of the store.
"Craig! T-thats expensive" I said, shocked. He just smiled and fed Stripe some of his food.
"Honey, all you have to take care of is the price of the phone per month ok? I got the rest " he smiled. "And besides, I'm here to help too ok"
I slowly nodded as the man came back with the box.
"Here you go sir" he smiled. I carefully took the box from his hands.
"You can open it while I help finish with him ok?" Craig smiled. I nodded and carefully opened the box. Carefully pulling off the plastic and the glisten of the screen catching my eye.
"Wow!" I babbled. I could hear Craig giggling as I looked at the phone.
"Turn it on silly" he smiled. I nodded and turned it on. Craig helped me through the process of setting it up. The man gave Craig paperwork to sign and he then moved it to me.
"Sign here" he smiled. I blushed and signed and looked back at the phone. Craig had gotten me a clear case so I could see the amazing dark green color.
"You know, you need a lock screen picture" Craig winked. I giggled and nodded. I bring it up so I can see Craig and I are on the screen. I put on my biggest smile and Craig makes sure Stripes head is poking out of the pocket. I tap the screen as I feel something tap my face.
"Lets see" Craig smiled. I giggled and nodded and brought up the picture. I blushed when I saw Craig kissing my cheek just as the camera flashed. Craig looked at it and smiled.
"What do you think?" He asked winking at me. I shyly smiled and giggled.
"I love it" I smiled. Craig grabbed my hand and held me close as we walked back to his car.
After a short drive we made it to my house. I quickly jumped out and unlocked the door so we could bring in Craigs stuff. I can't believe he is actually going to stay with me for the week.
"Ready to go inside Tweekers?" He asked me. I smiled and nodded. I shut the door behind us and sigh happily. That's when it hit me.
"Crap! I just remembered my room is a mess" I sighed. Craig booped my nose.
"Well, lets clean it ya goofball" he teased. I nod as we head up stairs.
"Wow, you weren't kidding honey" Craig said as he looked around. I looked down.
"Sorry..." I trailed off. Craig turned around and lifted me up.
"I know what you were gonna say," he said. "You're not a disappointment. You understand me?"
I looked down and slowly nodded. Craig gave me a look and started to tickle me.
"C-Craig!!! Hahaha" I giggled. I put me on the bed so he could set up Stripe's cage. I loved watching him interact with Stripe. Craig kissed him on the nose and shut the cage door and turned to look at me. All I could do was smile before he bolted over to me and tickled me again.
"Craig! Haha haha!" I snorted. Craig started to laugh too and lifted up my shirt and started to tickle me more on my stomach. I just kept laughing and snorting. Craig stopped so I could finally catch my breath. It was gonna be an amazing week.

Craig POV

"Honey, that snort should be illegal" I smiled. Tweek blushed and panted as he caught his breath. I patted his stomach like a drum as I felt his breath. I was so happy you couldn't see his ribs anymore, he was just too skinny. He almost started to feel soft.
"A-are you enjoying that?" I heard Tweek ask. I looked up and saw him blushing. I blushed and smiled as I proceeded to kiss his stomach, then his left cheek, right cheek, then his nose.
"It's all you right?" I asked. "Than its an easy yes, I do love it"
Tweek blushed and shyly smiled. He lightly poked his tummy in an innocent manner.
"I-I've been good about not having a lot of coffee" Tweek said quietly. "T-the snacking suggestion w-worked."
I smiled and rubbed his blonde head. I'm gonna spoil him this week.
"Think you would be ok possible getting a little softer?" I asked using my best set of puppy dog eyes. Tweek blushed bright and looked a little confused at the question.
"I-i guess I could try" Tweek shyly answered. I smiled and picked the small blonde bridal style.
"Finally, a week where I can literally spoil you" I smile massively. Tweek looked at me with those big beautiful eyes and blushed.
"S-spoil me" he asked, all confused. I sat my boy on my lap. He had never been spoiled before. I guess even more reason too.
"Basically I'm gonna pamper you all week long." I smiled. "You deserve it more than anybody I know."
Little Tweekers was so confused, but he started to smile. I nuzzle him so happily.
"I-I've never been spoiled before" he shyly smiled. I kiss his forehead in response.
"Let's clean up this room, then you get into pj's ok?" I smiled. He nodded happily and hopped up and ran to get a trash bag.

Time Skip

Tweek and I fell onto the bed. It took way longer than I thought it would, but his room was finally spotless. No more coffee cups everywhere, we got his lego's set up in a corner of the room. I looked over at Tweek as he took big breaths.
"How about you go get comfy Tweekers" I smile. Tweek giggled and nodded.
"Ok Craig" he said in his adorable sweet tone. As Tweek went to go get changed I ordered food and hit up Token.

Me: Dude wyd right now?
Token: Nothing really. Just hanging with Nichole, you?
Me: I'm actually at Tweeks, gonna be here all week
Token: 0.0 how did you pull that off?
Me: his parents are out of town for the week that's how haha wanted to know if you two wanted to come over to watch some movies?
Token: I don't see why not bro, where does Tweek even live?
Me: not too far from my house, just look for my car in the driveway
Token: sounds good.

As I finished texting Token I could hear the bedroom door open and Tweek walked into the room.
"D-do you like it?" He asked with a smile. Tweek was wearing a dark blue Red Racer shirt with black sweatpants and Pikachu socks.
"Is there anything you don't look cute in?" I asked. The blonde blushed and giggled in response. "There is one thing missing though"
He looked a bit confused and I walked to his desk to get his hair clip and put it in his hair.
"You really like that don't you?" He giggled. I stroked his hair and smiled.
"It looks amazing on you" is all I could say. I picked him up and carried him down to the living room and carefully set him on the couch.
"Want anything to drink" I asked him. He pondered for a moment.
"Um, hot chocolate please" Tweek said. I nodded and went into the kitchen to see what he had. There was a knock on the door as I was reaching into a cabinet.
"I'll get it!" Tweek yelled from the living room. I heard him get up and walk to the door. "Oh hi Token"
I walked out from the kitchen with Tweeks hot chocolate and a soda for me as Token and his girlfriend walked in.
"So this is where you live Tweek" Token said as he looked around. Tweek just nodded in response.
"Yup, it is" he said. I put our drinks down and snuck up behind Tweek and picked him up. "H-hey hehehe"
"I made your hot chocolate Tweekers" I smiled and sat him on my lap. He happily blew on it as it was too hot and I just nuzzled the back of his head.
"So what's for dinner Craig?" Token asked as he kicked back in a recliner.
"I got a special order for Tweekers and I got Chinese for us" I said as I sipped my soda. Tweek tilted his head all the way back and finished his hot chocolate and let out a tiny burp
"Teacup!" I giggled. The small blonde buried his face in his hands. I remove his hands so I can see those beautiful eyes.
"No need to be embarrassed ok? Nobody is gonna make fun of you here, especially when it's just you being cute" I smiled. Tweek slowly looked up at me.
"Yeah Tweek, you know us enough by now" Token smiled too. Tweek sat back up and gave us a smile.
"T-thank you," he said happily. A few minutes passed when the doorbell finally rang.
"Dinner's here!" I said thankfully. They all cheered as I went to the door and opened it.
"You Craig Tucker?" The doordash person asked. I nodded.
"I am, I paid you on the app right?" I asked. He nodded and handed me the pizza for Tweek first and then our Chinese.
"Thank you very much" I thanked him and handed him a tip. The man smiled and thanked me as he turned around . I shut the door and placed our dinner on the coffee table.
"T-thats a lot of pizza" Tweek said as he blushed. I place a box in front of him and smile.
"For later mister" I winked. Tweek blushed and opened the box and grabbed a slice.
"So what are we watching?" Token asked. I handed him and Nichole what they ordered.
"I was thinking just browse Netflix until we find something" I answered. They all agreed so we switched it on and started browsing. I lifted up Tweek and put him on my lap.
"You come here" I giggled. Tweek giggled and munched on his pizza happily. I happily hold him tight and nuzzle the back of his head. "So happy"
"I can tell Craig" Token teased. I would typically flip him off, but I was a little busy at the moment.
"You find anything" I asked, muffled as I had my head buried in Tweeks hair.
"We just picked a random movie" Nichole said. I just nodded and grabbed my dinner and handed Tweek another slice as the movie started.

Time Skip

I was so proud of my Tweekers. He finished two of the three boxes and literally went into a food coma.
"You did such a good job Tweekers" I said quietly. The little blonde was leaning back against my chest snoring away. I put my hands underneath his shirt and rubbed his full belly as the movie started to wrap up. "I see Nicole is also asleep"
Token laughed a little and nodded. "Yeah, wasn't a bad movie, just a tad boring"
I agreed and carefully put Tweek on the couch so I could clean up.
"Want some help?" Token asked. I nodded as I grabbed some containers.
"Thanks bro" I smiled. We cleaned up while the other two slept. It didn't take us too long and Token and Nichole had to go.
"Well Token, The party is at your house right?" I asked. Token nodded.
"Yeah it is, later bro" he waved goodbye. I shut the door and turned my attention to the one thing that mattered right now. The small blonde boy passed out on the couch. I turned the lights off and proceeded to lift him up and carry him upstairs. I carefully placed him on his bed and got changed pretty quickly.
"I still can't believe this is real" I smiled. I went to Stripes cage and filled his water and refilled his food. I loved to watch Stripe just go around and do his own thing. I gave him a little pat and sat on Tweeks bed. He looked like a little sleeping angel. I rubbed his full tummy as he snored happily.
"Tweekers, you're too damn cute for your own good" I smiled. I lay down and slowly move him onto me so his face is buried in my chest. I kissed his forehead.
"Sleep well my little teacup" I said happily. Tweek's arms and legs wrapped around me tightly.
"This has to be what heaven is like" I whispered as I slowly fell asleep.