Demon Slayer;

Name; Hisashi Tsukiya
Age; Unknown

Gender; Male
Race; Demon
Sexuality; Demisexual Ace

Personality; Tsukiya has an air of longing and mystery surrounding him. He's a gentle soul and n

Looks;

Blood Demon Art; Spirit of the Moon

Form one; He uses light from the moon to create illusions
Form two; He uses his own energy to heal others who are wounded, suffering from an illness, or cursed, he can also ease the mind and share memories like this.
Form Three; He can create powerful wards and barriers

Demon Art Drawbacks; It takes a lot out of him so he'll often be exhausted depending on how much energy he uses. Usually he just pushes through it and passes out when he feels safe but sometimes he'll just pass out. It's also painful for him if he expends too much energy.

Likes; Tea, the moon, helping others along their way
Dislikes; Human flesh, other demons, trying to be killed

Strengths; He's a great tracker and forager, often spending long nights in the forest. His punches and movements are fast and light, fluid.

Weaknesses; His physical strength is terrible.

Flaws; He's too gullible and trusting, he'll help anyone and anything.

Crush; Open
Friends; None yet, he travels too quickly

Random Facts;
-Does not eat flesh, relies on sleep like Nezuko
-Relatively harmless, since his blood demon art doesn't harm people
-He draws his energy from the moon
-Tsukiya is always on the move, since Muzak loathes him for his refusal to kill people, and since he's not powerful offensively he can't risk getting caught by other demons

Weapon(s); A metal fan and a kusarigama with another blade at the other end of the chain. Both are hidden in his robes.

Reason He Was Turned Into a Demon;
When he was little he was frail and never went hunting like the other boys, and he was teased. Eventually he served as an apprentice under a famous healer, helping everyone with a smile. Eventually his childhood bullies found him, and when they realized he was better off than they were enraged and killed his master. He went mad for a few months, abused for years, and in that time Muzan visited him, but he had never wanted to hurt anyone. So even as a demon he still helped others.

Other; Often times in the day, when he's out of the sun and somewhere safe, he plays the koto and ryūkteki. He's quite good at carving and during his travels he often sells small wooden charms he's carved out of rare wood. People refer to him as the 'Moonlight Merchant'