Bnha

Name|| Kiyoshi Seiichi
Nickname|| Yoshi- by his little sisters, formerly.
Age|| 16
Gender|| Male
Sexuality|| Bisexual

Appearance||

Personality|| Seiichi is very quiet and prefers to be by himself

Personality|| Seiichi is very quiet and prefers to be by himself. He can be a bit intimidating, but it actually a huge sweetheart. He's very shy and doesn't like talking very much. He has a good heart and a good sense of humor. Seiichi has a witty mind and is very jumpy.

Likes|| dogs, reading, sketching, cool weather, food, chips, fruits, music, and helping others.
Dislikes|| loosing control of his quirk, being judged, and people bringing up his family.
Crush|| Open.

Mental Health|| 6.5/10
Physical Health|| 8/10
Allergies|| He's allergic to pollen

Hobbies|| sketching, reading, calligraphy, and violin.
Talents|| he actually has very sharp ears, and can pick out a badly tuned instrument in an orchestra if he wishes. He's also a talented fighter.
Fears|| losing control of his quirk. thunder.
Strengths|| he's very fast, and actually packs a good punch.
Weaknesses|| whenever his allergies act up, he always breaks into a fit of sneezes. He's also softhearted, though when his quirk is activated he becomes different.

Quirk|| Silent Hunt
Quirk Description|| He transforms into a large hellhound-like creature and the landscape within twenty feet around him turns into a grey wasteland where sound is muted. He hunts down his target, though if he wants he can just transform. He splits into three different consciousnesses. The middle head is anger, the one on the left is spite, and one on the right is mockery. The middle head has a deep voice, the right head has a rough voice, and the left head has a high pitched one. He can breath jets of ghostly white fire from each head.

Quirk Drawback|| once he transforms, he will lose most of his human emotions and moral code, though not all

Quirk Drawback|| once he transforms, he will lose most of his human emotions and moral code, though not all. He also will have trouble turning back, and the longer he keeps the wasteland thing the more tired he will get when he transforms back. If he keeps up the landscape alteration part for over an hour, he will begin to cough up blood.

Occupation|| student at U.A
Hero Costume|| image above.
Hero Name|| Cerberus

Backstory|| he was born into a loving family, but at age eleven everything went south. He got his quirk, but in the process he tore apart his family. When he came to, the house was smeared with blood and broken furniture, and he was faced with the bodies of his mom, dad, and two little sisters. He's the only person who knows what happened, and he was adopted into a rich foster family because of his powerful quirk and obedient personality.

Other|| n/a