oh yis

name (formerly)|| Hikaru Kosuke
name (self given)|| Apollo   (I have no shame nor dignity. I have nothing to loose lmao.)
age|| he is roughly three hundred years old. looks like he's in his early twenties.
gender|| mmale
sexuality|| bisexual
species|| demon

appearance||

(dignity? never heard of it

(dignity? never heard of it.)

personality|| apollo is very outgoing and bright, despite his nature as a demon. he's very kind and always looks on the bright side of things. he's armed with a dry sense of humor and no understanding of what sarcasm is. he has a silver tongue and is generally very chill. apollo is actually very annoying. he seldom becomes enraged, but has been known to be a jealous creature. apollo lacks wisdom, and is very reckless when he's excited.

likes|| archery, the sun, poetry, mythology, being himself, himself, music, handsome boys and pretty girls.

dislikes|| his old name, being a demon, other demons, human meat.

demon art thing|| golden voice• foresight••

• Apollo is able to channel emotions through his voice and sing. often times he channels sorrow and his opponent is reduced to a sobbing mess. other times he uses instruments to channel feelings. if that doesn't work he can let loose a scream so loud it can rupture your poor eardrums, destroy buildings and absolutely decimate his voice box.

•• He has an affinity for always being one step ahead, whether that be in battle or predicting the hours of foot traffic.

talents|| he's a talented musician (come on my mans has had three hundred years to practice). a good actor, and annoying. apollo also has no sense of shame and will literally do anything as long as it's fun.

powers|| other than the demon art thing, his sense of smell, hearing, and sight has been sharpened. also his physical strength, which is only a bit stronger than the average human's. he's much faster and more agile, though. somehow, he's very much immune to the whole burning up in the sun program.

other|| n/a. he's rather elusive.

-quiethyacinth

IT'S DONE sobs