Bungou Stray Dogs;

I have no shame so— off I go, stealing canon characters because I'm obsessed.

Name; Thranduil
Nickname; Thrandy, Ada (by Legolas)
Age; Unknown, but he's probably been alive for a long time

Species; Elf
Gender; Male
Sexuality; Bisexual Ace

Alliance; Neutral, but he gets caught up a lot
Personality; Thranduil has the presence of a king, a powerful bloodline. He is often cold and arrogant towards people he doesn't know well, and tends to drive away/scare off people that are close to him. Which is just fine by him. He can be snarky and quick to bite.

Likes; Wine(more than Chuuya), books, his outfits, being better than everyone, his son, nature
Dislikes; Social situations, Fire.

Looks;

He has heavy burns scars on the left side of his body, though they were healed by someone

He has heavy burns scars on the left side of his body, though they were healed by someone. The scars were covered, but if he loses control the illusion flickers. His family looked like elves/fae, and their abilities greatly resembled an elf's as well.

Ability Name; King of the Forest
Ability Desc; he can manipulate the earth, as well as communicate with animals and ask them to help. He can use this magic to heal people as well. When he activates his ability a tangled crown of branches with blooming flowers/leaves/nothing depending on the season. During the duration of his usage he also is garbed in kingly robes. The two clothing articles are only if he's doing something major. Also has a connection with nature. He can enhance his own abilities to superhuman measures.
Ability Backlash; He will feel a lot of pain if he uses it too much, and if he doesn't stop he'll pass out.

Crush; N/A for now. (Cough* Kunikida)

Other; He has a young son who is about five. His wife died two years prior. A recluse and man of mystery, also very rich. Is good at combat with his fists, swords, and bow. Carries royal blood.

Name; Legolas Greenleaf
Nickname; Little Leaf (by Thranduil), Leggy
Species ; Elf

Age; 6
Gender; Male
Sexuality; Too young

Personality; Legolas has a very energetic and pure aura, though sometimes he can be very mischievous. He gets away with almost everything because his dad is really soft on him. Quite clever for his age.

Likes; His dad, sugar, nature, naps, watching TV, shooting things (Thranduil) with his suction cup arrows
Dislikes; His dad crying, pain

Looks;

Ability Name; BloomAbility Description; Enhances his targets abilities and senses greatly, making them nearly superhuman

Ability Name; Bloom
Ability Description; Enhances his targets abilities and senses greatly, making them nearly superhuman. 
Ability Backlash; It makes him dizzy and lightheaded.

Other; Surprisingly nimble and thoughtful. Carries royal blood.