Fury Fight

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well, especially with the virus panic going around. While you may think all this time at home is writing time, unfortunately, online school is giving me more work than I actually get at school, so I'm having trouble finding time to write, I actually still have some stuff to do, but it's late so I am typing this instead. I want it to be known that Star Wars doesn't exist in the PJO universe in this fanfic, because I want Lucas's Force abilities to be mysterious to everyone, as well as the lightsaber. Thanks to the people who read the first chapter and here is the second.

Lucas P.O.V.

I wake up, and see a grey ceiling above me. That's strange, my ceiling is blue. I get up and stretch. Strange, this isn't my room. I look around this room and see 2 beds, one with what looks to be a 12 year old on it, 2 desks, various decorations, and a door to what looks to be a bathroom. Why am I in a room with a 12 year old? Then, it hits me. The quest I accepted from the Fates. Oh my god... gods. Was it real? It looks like it was since I woke up in a place I don't recognize.

I walk over to the 12 year old's bed and see a name tag next to it, Kevin Lewis. I turn around and notice my name tag out of the corner of my eye, it reads, Theseus ¨Theo¨ Jackson. (A/N, from now on, I will refer to Lucas as Theo or Theseus, just to keep his new identity and his old seperate) No, no no no no no, you have got to be kidding me. I run to the bathroom and look into the mirror in it. Raven black hair, sea green eyes, looks to be 12 years old. What kind of joke do the Fates think they're playing? Am I the brother of Percy?!

Ok, ok ok ok ok, where are my 'gifts' from the Fates. I turn around and go back into the dorm room, my roommate appears to still be asleep. I walk over to my bed and check the bedside table, nothing. I check my new belongings and I find the books that the Fates gave me. I take the one about the Force out of the suitcase I found it in and put it on my bed. It lands right next to a folded up piece of paper. Strange, I think. I pick it up and open it.

Greetings Lucas, or should we call you Theo? As you may have figured out now, you are the brother of Perseus Jackson, and a child of Poseidon. You are the slightly younger twin, and your new mother is Sally Jackson, one of the best in the world. You have all the knowledge of the past 12 years and everyone will remember how you act as how Theo has always acted. Your lightsaber is at Camp Half-Blood in the weapon shed, as we don't want your new brother, Chiron, or Grover getting suspicious of you having a weapon already. It will have three settings, training, sparring, and fighting. Training is the weakest setting and a hit from your blade will only lightly shock the opponent, or yourself. This is, as the name suggests, what you will use while training yourself. Sparring is the medium setting, and a hit from it will burn the enemy, but not cut any limbs off. This is the setting you will, you guessed it, spar on. Fighting is the most powerful setting, and it is the one that slices off limbs. You use this while fighting monsters. You should know that celestial bronze is a divine metal and as such, can resist lightsaber hits even at full power. It will never break a symbol of power. A blessed weapon or piece of armor from a god can resist it for a while, but will break eventually. A normal celestial bronze weapon or armor piece will break after 2 hits, so on the 3rd it will cut through. All of those calculations are at full power and go for both imperial gold and stygian iron. The other two settings will never break celestial bronze. Any more questions can be answered by Iris Messaging us, it will only work for you.

Good Luck, The Fates.

Well, isn't that just great. I don't have a weapon and will have to fight Alecto and the Minotaur alongside my new brother Percy Jackson. He still is the prophecy child if I am slightly younger, but we are so close in age that it probably won't matter in the eyes of Kronos or Zeus. Welp, at least I have an easy way into the first quest, I'll worry about the rest of them when I get there.