A Reason For The Green (Gamer 1shot)

Virgil was in his room of the Mind Palace and without any warning, Remus teleported in and left a note to just immediately teleport back to his room.

Virgil almost fell off the couch by how high he jumped. He picked up the note after studying it for any evidence of laced chemicals, cause he could never be sure.

"Hey, Fall Out Shelter Boy! My room! Talk! NOW! Kisses and fucks, Remus."

"Shit, he's serious." Virgil thought. "Did I do something wro- ugh who am I kidding?" He went to Remus's room and saw him crying like a toddler having a temper tantrum on his raggedy dark green to neon and lime gradient bed.

"Okay, what's wrong, Duke of Hazard?" Virgil asked.

"THOMAS GOT ANIMAL CROSSING INSTEAD OF DOOM ETERNAL-L-L-LLL!!" He started to sob. All of this over a game? Why?

Virgil went to him and held him close. "It's alright, just calm yourself and explain why it's important."

"I *sniff* I read that Horror games and shit like that, help Anxiety in more stressful, unexpected times with *sniff* quicker decision making. Plus, with Thomas's fear of Hell, I wanted to help yo-u-u..."

"You- You were planning on getting it for, me?" Virgil asked.

"I care about Thomas, and I love you, ain't it enough!? You said you hate working this hard, and I agree. I wanna give Thomas the ability to be rational so you can have some time off!"  He said in his Brutally Honest manner. "emphasis on brutal"

"What was that, Re?" Virgil as- Wait HOW!?

"Just same old, same old, Lightening Rod, don't worry."

"Look. I'll talk to Roman and the others and ask them why they chose it. Will that be better?"

"He probably did it just so he could one-up me." Remus said.

"Well~ Do you know what I think~?"

"I'll just play dumb and say no."

Virgil held Remus by the sash, gently running his fingers against it, and kissing his cheek. "I think that the reason you're wearing the green, is that You, are the one-up. You're input is valuable to Roman, hence making you the level up shroom in Mario. Though, when he ignores you like this it's like the 64 challenge as you always become... The Green Demon~" Virgil kissed his cheek again as Remus started to shiver with pleasure.

"See? I'm not as scared of Hell as you think I am."

"Fuck me. Right here. Right now." Remus pointed to the bed with each sentence.

"Alright then, my Duke of Nuking'em~" Virgil smirked.

First Base: Passed

End.