The Belt: Epilogue/Christmas Mini: A Christmas Surprise.

"Higher Papa! Higher!" Storm giggled, now at a 2 and a half years. It was easy to make snow realistic now, with Talyn and Joan being in Vermont and all. Remus was tossing her into the air as she lands in the soft yet secure snow in different poses. She called it Snowpics.

"Alright, my little one, made from your father's elec-chodes."

"Remus, really?" Virgil asked. He looked happy and comfortable. Something he hadn't felt in a while.

"Oh there's gonna be more of those alright. Especially if we were to have another one." Remus said, a little more overzealous than Virgil would have thought.

Virgil's POV:

He looked like he was happy. If he was happy and healthy, I was happy and healthy. Then hearing the same happiness escape from his mouth as those words, kinda made me confused. "Baby. Are you sure? I mean you were quite weak last time with these two, so are you sure?"

"Well, there might be a reason..." He said sweetly and kissed Storm on the head and my cheek right after. In the moonlight, his skin had a very, very, subtle shimmer to it. I sensed something was going on. "Re... I'm not really getting a clear answer here, slut muffin." I shut my mouth as the kids were right there. They both were trying not to laugh at me and I fully understood why they wanted to. What I didn't expect was to hear these words come out of Remus's mouth next. "Whoa, babe, I would start to think you were a hypocrite if you didn't censor yourself in front of the little ones. Especially for the future, when our niece and/or nephew come over for playdates with the kids-" he then shut his mouth, as if he said something he was told not to, but the only way for him to be that scared was it being Roman.

"Wait what?" I asked.

Remus's POV:
'Fuck fuck fuck! Fucking shit! Okay Remus. He held you at swordpoint, but he was hormonal and scared... I mean it isn't every day that your brother finds out, due to dragons connections to the serpent species, that he can change his gender.' I was freaking out about this quite honestly. "Please don't say anything about this yet. Especially with Christmas." He looked at me and immediately hugged me for comfort, and of course I accepted "Thank you. Thank you..."

"Of course, Remus. Anything to protect my family." He let go and said "Speaking of that, Storm, sweety, you're going to have to stop soon with the moon being this high. Pretty sure Thomas is going to need some more sleep."

At this point, I was getting suspicious. I held our little girl, as Benrey didn't really want to play outside. "Wait, why did you ask me if I was certain? You noticing something I haven't?"

Virgil looked shy and nervous to say. "W-well ummm, you were shimmering a bit earlier and you haven't been this happy since I was supporting you through the first 2."

"Oh, well that's explainable-"

"Anddd the condom may have broke." My brain would have flatlined.

"Merry Christmas?" He asked as he shrugged, trying to calm down the situation. All I said was "New year, new us." And held him close. "Merry Christmas, Virge."

He held me back, calming down instantly. "Merry Christmas, Dukey." He made me snort into a small giggle fit. 

"Papa! I big sister!?" Storm asked.

"Yeah, you might be. It might take half a week to notice, but now I'm pretty damn sure." I was honestly surprised and crying tears of joy as he held me.

Merry Christmas everyone! I had a blast finishing this one and here is a sneak peek at another mini chapter that might happen later. Basically, if Benrey doesn't like going outside, how do you think he'll handle weather changes?