Character Sketch

Helloo!! Welcome here!
Peep in for a quick character sketch...

Siddharth Shukla: The male lead of the story. A self made business man. Total mumma's boy. Has 1 sister. Very protective of his family. After his Father's demise he started his business and became super rich at very young age. He sacrificed so much to give a better life to his Mother and sister. Got his sister married to whom she loves.

 Got his sister married to whom she loves

Rita Shukla: A single mother. Loves her children to the core. Very sweet and humble women. Currently searching for a "Bahu" for her "Beta". She wants her son get married as she feels that he sacrificed his life for them after her husband's death. She feels there has to be someone who can give him his happiness back.

Preeti Shukla: She is the Elder sister of our Hero. She is married and has a cute daughter Pari. Loves Sid as her first child.

Pari : Cute niece of Sidharth. She is soooo cute and adorable. Apple of everyone's eyes. Loves her Mamu so much.

Shehnaaz Kaur Gill: Pure Punjabi kudi. Beautiful, Elegant and Modern girl. Complete extrovert. She is an actress by profession. She loves dance. She is living in Mumbai alone.

Santok Gill and Esha Gill Shehnaaz's Parents

Santok Gill and Esha Gill Shehnaaz's Parents. Love her to the core. Very happy with her achievements. Misses her a lot as she lives in Mumbai alone.

Shehbaaz Gill: Most Entertaining bandha! Elder brother of Shehnaaz. Very protective about her.

Shefali bagga: Best friend of Shehnaaz. She is a journalist. She is childhood friend of Shehnaaz and knows her in and out.

So thats it guys! Will add suitable characters as the story progresses. These are gonna be permanent characters. So yaa!!
Please do vote and comment and Let me know if you are interested to read further.
Until then...❤️