Oh Shehnaaz kyu nahi?!

Heyy Fam! How are you guys doing? Hope everyone is fine from this irritating pandemic. I know this is so tough on all of us and It is not the same for everyone. If anyone is going through shit in their life you can talk to me. Let's hope for the best days to come and a new beginnings a head and so soon. Cheers!!

Happy Reading!

Last  Night both Sid and Shehnaaz slept trying to figure out there  feelings but could not. It is somewhere a good feeling to be around each other. However Life has to go on and They decided to leave that there to destiny.

Present day...
The same morning routine of Sid's mom waking him up goes on. Preeti left to her home after the wedding and its now only Sid and his Mom at the breakfast table.

Sid's Mom: Sid Today I will be going to Helping hands ( Its a NGO run by Sid's Mom where both orphan children and abandoned aged citizens, widows live together).

Sid: Okay mom...I will drop you while going to shoot.

Sid's Mom: No its fine. I will manage. You are already late.

Sid: Fine. I will pick you up after the office hours. I would be free early today.

Sid's Mom: Yeahh fine..!

Sid left after he completed his breakfast for office. Sid's Mom reached the NGO and saw Shehnaaz over there interacting with the people in the orphanage and entertaining them to the fullest. She was so surprised to see Shehnaaz there. She could actually see that she can keep anyone happy even if they are gloomy. She spreads happiness.

( Shehnaaz even in real life apart from the story is undoubtedly the most positive ans innocent soul. She spreads positivity everywhere. Love Love and Love❤️❤️❤️)

She asked the caretaker  of the NGO about Shehnaaz. She said she is Shehnaaz, a very popular actress. Her song was released yesterday and she came here to celebrate her success. Sid's Mom smiled and went ahead to meet Shehnaaz. She reached there and called her by her name.

Sid's Mom: Shehnaaz!!

Shehnaaz: Aunty aaap! ( She hugged her in the first place and was very excited to meet her)

Shehnaaz: Aap yaha kya karr rahe ho??

Sid's Mom: Sana! This is my NGO. I started this in the memory of my husband who is no more. Tum bata, Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho.

Sana: Arehh aunty! I came here to celebrate. Kal mera gaana release hua tha aur bahut bada hit bhi huva. After my every movie release or song release, the next day I would visit any Orphanage and celebrate my success with them. Shefaali he naa meri friend...usne is NGO pe ek documentary shoot ki thi. Usi ne mujhe suggest kiya ki yaha aao...See Mai appse dubaara mili. I am so happy😁 ( Shehnaaz can talk for this long, non-stop for sure😂)

Sid's Mom: Ohh Shefaali!! I know her. Journalist he naa. Sana! You are a pure soul. Tum jaise log bahut kam he is duniyaa me. Log unke sucess ke baad party karthe he. But you decided to celebrate your success with these people. That's rare.

Sana: Aunty! What will I get by giving party to the people who are so fake in this is world. They are the real people who need tender love and care. I feel so happy to be here and you have done a great job. Running a NGO is definitely not an easy job.

Sid's Mom smiled and nodded at her. She offered to show around. Its a wide spread orphanage and they walked around meeting everyone there. Shehnaaz got very emotional knowing their stories. She promised them to visit again and left after having lunch.

In the evening Siddharth came around 4 P.M. He called his Mom and informed about waiting for her outside. She came out and got in the car after wrapping up her work in the NGo. During the car ride, Sid's Mom had a very beautiful smile on her face. Sid noticed her being very happy. They came back home. Sid after freshening up came and sat with his mother for spending some time with her in the balcony sit out area.

Sid: Mom! kya hua? You look so happy today.

Sid's Mom: I am very happy.

Sid: Why Maa! Any specific reason?

Sid's Mom: yeahh Shehnaaz!

Sid: Shehnaaz!!( with a surprised face)

Sid's Mom: Haa Siddharth. Shehnaaz! Do you remember her. Yesterday we met her in the marriage.
( Sid nodded and found this conversation so interesting now).

She came to orphanage today. Ohh itna pyaari ladki hai. She is such a pure soul. She came there to celebrate her success of her new song released yesterday. She told me that she does this after her every movie or any release for that matter. Aaj kal aisi ladki kaha milega. Log success ke baad party karthe he, baahar jaathe he to enjoy and all. But she chose to a different way. She is so pure at heart. She came there and did not leave after giving them few things clicking some pictures and all. She stayed there the whole time. She personally got to know all their stories. And everyone was so happy. She made them laugh so much. She spreads positivity....

Sid: ( He smiled wholeheartedly) Mom! I have never heard praising some one this much in life. She is something.

Sid's Mom: Sid!! She is a Gem. I spent the whole time with her. She is such a pure heart. She impressed me so much. Agar tum bhi uske saath 5 min spend karke dekho...You will say the same. Infact, If I want some one as a Daughter ( Bahu) of this house.. She would be like Shehnaaz!! Jo har kisi ko kushiyaa baante😁

Sid: Oh Shehnaaz kyu nahi?!

Sid's mom was highly shocked that Sid said that. Even Sid was shocked himself. He don't know where it came from. He was processing all this when his mom

Sid's Mom: Sid Sachi!! I can't believe this. I knew it. I saw some spark in your eyes yesterday. She will be perfect for you. No one can keep you happy other than her.

(She kept on blabbering when sid stopped her)

Sid: Maa Maa stop! stop! I don't know where it came from. I know I like her very much after seeing her yesterday and hearing about her from you. Hearing about her is giving me some unknown peace. But please! Aap ye baat yahi bhul jao.

Sid's Mom: But why??

Sid: Mom she is just met me once yesterday with very very minimal interaction. It doesn't make any sense that we approach her directly for marriage. Why would she even agree for such a big step in her life. Its not practical and anyway I don't want to get married now. I don't know where that stupid thought came from...Please forget it.

He left from there glancing his mother one last time. But Sid's Mom was adamant on her part to make Shehnaaz her daughter. She at least want to try before giving up. She knows for the fact that Shehnaaz can light up his son's life....

Heyy  Guyss!
Thank you for reading this story. I am So happy that this story crossed 1k reads. Thank you so much. Please continue your support. I would love to read your opinions on this part. Both positive and Negative. From next part this story would have hell lot of Sidnaaz scenes....I promise!!
Please do vote and comment!!

Untill next time😁