First Meet

Heyy Guyss!
I am sorry for being late. I was kind of busy. My Father runs a NGO and We took up so many relief measures for the poor during this lockdown. So I was busy in that stuff. I would try to be more frequent. So Let's start....

Another beautiful and bright morning and No one knew that this wonderful day would bring many changes in their lives forever. 

(Off course yaar they SidNaaz don't know they are gonna meet today.. Keep it secret between us🤫)

Siddharth as he promised his mom took a day off and they had amazing family time with Pari and Preeti. They shopped for the gifts they are gonna present to the bride and groom, roamed around, had Lunch in a lavish restaurant.
And Shehnaaz completed her photoshoot and her music album was released today and it was a big hit. She was so happy and jumping around when she received a call from shefali to remind her about the marriage she has to attend.

@In the evening at the venue of Vishaal and Madhurima's Marriage.

Siddharth along with his family reached the Venue from the groom's side. He was looking absolutely dashing in his outfit.

 He was looking absolutely dashing in his outfit

They met the couple first. They exchanged pleasantries.

Vishaal: Thanks for coming yaar.
Siddharth: Don't be formal bro! Offcourse I would come. Finally! You got married.
Vishaal: yaa mahn! Mujhe bhi yakeen nahi ho rahe hai abhi tak!😂

Madhurima smacked his hand. After laughing around Siddharth and family went to meet other guests. Siddharth was casually joking around with his friends. Thats when he saw crowd was gathering around some person. He thought some casual celebrity must have come and continued talking with his friends. He again looked casually there and saw a beautiful girl giving some selfies with the guests. She wore this beautiful blue on blue netted over coat Lehanga with nude makeup.

She was looking drop dead gorgeous and he could not take his eyes off her and zoned out seeing her

She was looking drop dead gorgeous and he could not take his eyes off her and zoned out seeing her. He figured out that she is a celebrity as people are going to take pictures with her. He loved the fact that she looked so simple and elegant and gorgeous at the same time being a celebrity. He came back to earth when felt a tuck on his pants. Off course it was Pari calling. Siddharth's mother called him for dinner and Pari came to call him. He excused himself from his friends. He gave a last glance to Shehnaaz and saw her smiling to her fans without any cringe.

Coming to Shehnaaz for the attention lover she is ( In a positive way😅) loved seeing every one's attention. But she has to meet Madhurima first. Shefali and Shehnaaz went to meet Madhurima and Vishaal.

Madhurima joked about Shehnaaz being the centre of attraction than her as she is the bride. Shehnaaz being her as usual chirpy self laughed out loud. She left with Shefaali for having her dinner. She came to the dining hall and Siddharth was already there having his dinner with his family. He again glanced at Shehnaaz and a instant smile came on her face. Sidharth's Mom completed her dinner and went to wash her hands and on her way back she accidentally bumped to Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz: Arehhh aunty I am sorry. Pata nahi kaise maine nahi dekha..Sorry!! I was just walking and just got distracted and ( And she went on ranting)

Rita Shukla: Arehh koyi bath nahi beta. Mai teekh hu! I think I just did not see you coming. It is fine.
Shehnaaz: ( She just smiled) Aunty aap bahut sweet ho.🤗

Rita Shukla: Thank you beta. And You look beautiful. Kya naam he aapka?

(While Shehnaaz was answering Siddharth came there as he realised that his mother went a long back and did not  come back for so long, So he came looking for his mother. He saw from a distance that his mother is talking to some one. He found out that it was the same girl he saw some time back... )

Shehnaaz: Mai hu Shehnaaz Kaur Gill. Aap mujhe Sana bula sakte ho..Aur app??

( Siddharth listened to her name and smile appeared on his face.)

Rita Shukla: Rita.. Rita Shukla!

Siddharth: Maa aap yaha kya kar rahi ho?? You took so much time so I came looking for you.

Rita Shukla: Kuch nahi beta. I just bumped into her. Meet her she is Shehnaaz. Bahut pyaari ladki hai.😁 And Sana he is my Son Siddharth.

( Sana smiled and Siddharth. Even Sana got lost in him for a second as she found him absolutely charming and dashing. She came back from her dream land when Siddharth extended his hand for a handshake.)

Siddharth: Hello! Nice meeting you..
Sana: Same here.

There hands met and the first touch was magical. Both got lost in each other and his mother observed this. ( Arehh Maa ke ankhon se kuch nahi chupa jaa saktha😇)

Rita Shukla: Acha app akele aye ho yaa kisi aur ke saath?
Shehnaaz: Haa Mai Shefali he naa meri dosth uske saath aayi thi. Ohh God!! I just completely forgot her and got busy in talking with you. She must be waiting for me. See you soon aunty! Aapse milke mujhe bahut acha laga.

( She came forward and hugged Sid's Mom)
Rita Shukla: Mujhe bhi bahut acha laga beta. Bye!
Shehnaaz: Bye Aunty!

She looked and Siddharth gave him a smile and walked back. He fell very hard for her smile. Through a smile you can light up others world. Siddharth found her so sweet and the down to earth nature of her attracted him so much.

Shehnaaz while walking back kept thinking about Siddharth and how handsome he looked. And their Touch. She could feel the magic around her. She went back to Shefaali who asked her about taking so much time. She explained her that she met Rita aunty who was so sweet and all.

Later, Both left the venue one after the other and did not get another chance to meet or see each other. Siddharth glanced the whole venue before leaving for a single glance of her but he could not find her. Disappointed he went back home but he somewhere he felt a connection with her but he brushed it off as a small attraction. Shehnaaz too felt the same but she just thought that she probably would not meet them again and should not think about him and dusted of her thoughts.
.
.
.
So, Hope you guys like it. Please do vote and comment. Let's see, what destiny has in store for them. And this is a Arranged Marriage story and I just want to take things slow. Once the story is on track you would enjoy and see more SidNaaz scenes. I would assure you that. Please be a little patient. And Thank you for all those who voted and commented on my story. Keep supporting.

Untill next time😁