First Chapter

Heyy Guyss! So This is the first chapter and I am so excited. Hope you guys like this. Do vote and share your comments! Will be waiting to read them.

Happy reading!

@ Siddharth's Mansion
Siddharth is peacefully sleeping in his room until his mother opened the curtains and allowed the sun to disturb her son's sleep. Siddharth groaned in his sleep and his mother chuckled seeing him. She went near him and tried to wake him up.

Sid'd Mom: Sid! Wake up.

He opened his eyes slowly saw his Mom sitting beside him. So, he put his head on her lap, closed his eyes and slept again😂.
His Mom saw his drama and rolled her eyes🙄. She caressed his hair and started waking him up again.

Sid's Mom: Sid wake up! You said you have a meeting at 10. It's already 9:15.
Sid woke up with a jerk.

Siddharth: Mommm! Why you didd not wake me up before?? Shitt I am gonna be late. Damn this is such a important meeting. What should I do😬 ( He started freaking out.And his mother started laughing)

Siddharth: Mom! Why the hell are you laughing?

Sid's Mom: Sid! Don't worry! It is still 8:30 🕣. I said the time is 9:15 to wake you up. Otherwise I know you don't wake up and will be late.

( The story of every mother. If I ask her to wake me up at 8 she says the time is 9 and I wake up like this😂. How many of you agree?)

Siddharth: Oh God Mom! I freaked out.😬

Sid's Mom: hahah... Now as you woke up, Get out of the bed and Get ready. Come for breakfast.

Siddharth: Ok Fine!!!!

He woke up and went to freshen up. He quickly came and sat beside his sister and joined them on the dining table for breakfast.

Pari: Good Morning Mamu!!!😁😁
Siddharth: Good morning baby😘.. Good morning di!!

Sid's Mom:(While serving him breakfast) Sidharth!Remember Tomorrow we have to a Shaadi to attend and we have to take Pari around. Take a day off tomorrow

Siddharth: Yeahh Momm! I remember. I will. I will not miss Vishal's Shaadi after all. ( His Mom nodded)

He got up after finished his breakfast and Rushed outside after kissing his mom and sister who came on their forehead and taking a cheek kiss from his niece.

Same time @Shehnaa's abode
Shehnaaz woke up in the morning and the first thing she did was to talk to her parents on video call. Her Mom instructed her pack her lunch and don't eat bahar ka khaana. Then after that, she got ready for a photoshoot for the promotions of her upcoming music album. That is when she received a call from her best friend....Shefali Bagga! Sana beamed in happiness and received her call.

Shehnaaz: Heyyy Shefuuu!!

Shefali: Heyy! what's upp!

Shehnaaz: Nothing yaar just getting ready for a photoshoot. You tell me what's going on..

Shefali: Same boring life yaar. Nothing interesting. Any way I have to attend a Shaadi tomorrow. Will you come with me?!

Shehnaaz: Shaadi! Kiski Shaadi ho rahi he? And How can I come yaar. Uninvited! And what will I do there?

Shefaali: Arehhh.. You know na my colleague Madhurima! She is getting married. You met her. Its not uninvited. She only asked me to invite  you because she apparently told me that you give her best vibes and want you in her marriage to spread happiness😁

Shehnaaz: Ohh Madhu ka Shaadi. Then I should come. Okay fine! Message me the venue and time. I will come there from my shoot tomorrow.

Shefali: Don't worry. Just be ready by 5 P.M. I will pick you up tomorrow and we will go together.

Shehnaaz: Okay then! Sorted. See you tomorrow😁. Byeeee!

Both left to their works as usual unknown to the future that awaits them...

The Next Chapter will be their first meet as you guys must have figured out. Let's see how this story unfolds. Please share your views on this one.

Until next time!!