First Meet - Love at First Sight?

Me/Author:

They will have jobs in here, and they are NOT in War. So yeah..

Hope u Enjoy! (PS: Read description first, before reading)

. . .

"Nikolai Ivushkin, am I right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Please call me, Klaus Jager."

"Oh..alright. Sir. Klaus Jager."

"No! I mean, just Jager if you please."

Ivushkin just nodded. Confused on why his Boss wants to call him, his real name. But he didn't question it. It might anger his Boss and fire him. He doesn't like that. He's only new here and needs to learn more about this Company if he wants to help the Company, improve its business.

While he was spacing out, he didn't notice how his Boss was examining him in every part of his body. In a dreamy kind of way. He had heart shape on his eyes and had a drool coming out from his mouth. He was daydreaming for sure.

Ivushkin then snapped out of his thoughts when he made his decision. He looks at his Boss, to see his face flustered and had a drool and dreamy look on his eyes. He wave his hand, to his face but still Jager didn't move an inch as he keeps daydreaming. 'What's wrong with him?' Ivushkin thought as he stared at his Boss.

Examining every movement he could get. After a while, he finally realized. His Boss was 'In love at First Sight!'. Or what others call it. He didn't know his Boss was Gay! He isn't judging him, he was Bisexual himself. But, he doesn't know who is he daydreaming of or who was he in love with.

He would soon find out.

To be continued..

. . .

Me/Author:

I decided to make part 2. My hands are hurting. -w- Its 11:28 pm here, Midnight. And my Family and I are watching TV. Hope u Enjoy this!

Have a great morning/noon/afternoon/night! Bye!

4/4/20
Saturday
322 words