Confrontation

Me/Author:

I know, I hadn't update in a while..so I tried to make it up to u all. :))

Plot:

Ivushkin had a mental disorder, he hallucinates a lot. He thinks he had another version of himself. And, this is his solo singing in himself in the mirror, by himself.

Got inspired by: Jekyll and Hyde

Hope u Enjoy! :))

. . .

Ivushkin looked at himself in the mirror, sighing deeply when he saw how deep his eyebags is. He needs to stop, from overworking himself to death. When, he was about to leave, his other self or what he call it, 'Nikolai'. [Yes, there is a reason why I seperate their names, as u can see]

Nikolai smiled, at Ivushkin. It wouldn't be harmless if it weren't for the devilishly smirk and grin across his face. He growled, as his hands balled into fists. He spoke lowly, more like singing to himself into the mirror.

He wish, these illusions would go away.

"Its over now..I know inside,"

"No one will ever know."

"The sorry tale, of Nikolai,"

"And, those who died. No one will ever know."

Nikolai smirked, as if challenging him. He spoke in his raspy and deep voice.

"Are you sure, about that?"

Ivushkin growled, as he sing once again.

"They'd only see the tragedy,"

"They'd not see, my intent."

"The shadow of Nikolai's evil.."

"Would forever, kill the good that I had meant."

He hung his head low, as if he is in disappointed in himself. Which, he is. Nikolai smirk grew larger, as he wait for Ivushkin's drama and get over with it.

"Am I a good man?"

"Am I a bad man?"

"Its such a fine line,"

"Between a good man, and not.."

Nikolai smirked, as it was his turn to shine. The grin only spreading, almost reaching his ears as he spoke.

"Do you really think that, I would ever let you go?"

"Do you really think, I'd set you free?"

"If you do, I'm sad to say, it isn't simply so,"

"You will never, get AWAY, from ME!"

Ivushkin backed away, as Nikolai got out of the mirror. Hitting the high notes as he sing the last part. Ivushking growled, as he took a step forward.

"All that you are is a face, in the mirror!"

"I close my eyes and, you'll disappear!"