After Math :)) [2]

M/A:

Requested by: Comet_Otaku!

Hope u Enjoy!

. . .

"I don't to see you near him, again."

Anna left the Hospital, as Jager went inside the room, were Ivushkin is in. He twisted the doorknob, open, as he looked at Ivushkin with pity.

He doesn't want his friend, to felt pain like this.

He wanted him, to have a best life, he could ever wish for. But, unfortunately his sickness strikes again. He sigh, knowing why Ivushkin didn't take his meds, was because he thinks, he will just go crazy if he drink it.

Which is not.

The Doctors, make sure, he won't do it, again. If he could bring back time, he could have confessed to him, and not that, wh*re he calls: 'Girlfriend'.

He hates Anna, ever since she met the two of them. Him and Ivushkin. He also, hated, Anna for stealing his friend, and also, his crush.

He took a seat beside Ivushkin, and examine his features.

He look so thin and pale. He felt bad for the guy, and also, know the reason why his sickness attack him again. Anna broke up, with him. Atleast, he was lucky.

He can now date, Ivushkin.

He felt happiness and pride, in his chest. He kissed Ivushkin's forehead, as he tucked him with his blanket. Not forgetting the flower and note, to give to his soon-to-be-boyfriend.

He kissed his cheeks, and left the Hospital.

Feeling happy for the day, he will meet Ivushkin again, when he is fully healed.

THE END

M/A:

The moment u been waiting for, has COME! >:3

They are now gonna date. UwU

Have a great day/night! Bye!

6/23/20
Tuesday
285 words