You're only MINE!

Me/Author:

Thanks to @Aniiie Kyla Lily for the main inspiration for this! uwu [Watch the video on top to know what this story is about] Hope u Enjoy!

. . .

"You're only Mine!"

"But, I'm not yours!"

"Yes, you are!"

"No, and I will never be."

"Fine, then. You choose the hard way then let's choose the hard way."

Present Day

Ivushkin sigh, as he told everything to Anna. [I still don't know her full name] Anna was shocked to hear this. But, she couldn't stop Jager from doing that. She felt bad for her friend. Truth to be told, she like Ivushkin for a while. But, she feared that Jager would steal him from her. And her fear did come true.

Ivushkin noticed when she stayed silent. He was confused for a while, when he heard some rustling in the bushes. He turn around, [Turn around~] and saw a rabbit hopping away.
He felt uncomfortable a sudden, like someone was watching them two. But, he don't know why he felt that. Maybe, he was just tired from everything.

He said goodbye, to his friend, Anna. And she wave goodbye back as well. They both parted ways as they went home. When, Anna almost reach her house someone put a hand on her mouth and a sharp pain went through her chest as her vision went black.

Ivushkin's POV:

After I said goodbye to my friend, Anna. I went home, and she said goodbye as well. We parted ways, and she went to the woods since her house is near the woods and I went to the city since my house lived near the city. [Logic am I right?]

When, I opened the doorknob of my house, I first saw was a pile of letters on the floor. I pick them one by one and put them on the table in the kitchen. I looked at the first letter, to see it belongs to Jager.

Dear Nikolai Ivushkin,

I know your probably confused on why I write a letter to you. I just wanted to tell you this for a long time now.

I am in love with you, ever since I met you. I tried erasing the thought of you, when you come to mind. But, I just couldn't. Your face always stays in my mind.

I know what I said, to you yesterday. And, I'm sorry for that. I didn't mean to be obssessed with you and be crazy. I just couldn't help it. I hope you, forgive me.

Anyways, I wanted to ask you..are you free this weekend? I wanted to pay for my actions to you yesterday, and asked for your permission to go with me at the park. If you don't want to, that's fine.

I understand, you need space. But, if your up for it..call me or send me a letter as well. Oh, here's my phone number by the way!

Phone Number:

XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

I will wait for your call or mail. :)

Sincerely, Klaus Jager