Happy Anniversary, Love!

M/A:

Requested by: Naz414!

Hope u Enjoy! <3

. . .

Ivushkin sigh, as she wipe the sweat on her forehead. She was baking a pie to surprise her girlfriend. It was their anniversary today, and she wanted to surprise the Aryan.

She smiled, as it was done. She took her muffins with her, as she opened the oven and took the pie out letting it cool for a few minutes. She then put it on a plastic wrapper, and bring the box of a size of a heart.

Luckily, it was big enough so the pie can fit. She then decorated the pie with small happy faces and little hearts on the sides. She put the pie on the heart shape box and tie it with a red ribbon.

She smiled, to herself as she went to take a shower and went to dress into a green sweater, brown long coat, blue pencil skirt, and brown knee high boots, and her blue unshuka.

She grabbed the box, and put it on a eco bag, and she went off to her girlfriend's Office.

- TimeSkip -

She payed the Taxi, as she went inside the building were her Aryan girlfriend is. She went inside the elevator, and to the floor were the Boss is.

The elevator opened, and she went to the Aryan's Office. She went inside, as she heard a, "Come in!".

Jager sigh, as she rubbed her forehead, the stress was getting into her. She heard a knock, and said, "Come in!" and the door opened, she thought it was her secretary, 'Anna' but it was her Slav girlfriend.

She smiled, as she saw a box, on her hands. She smiled, and take out an extra chair for her Slav girlfriend. Ivushkin sit, and gave the heart shape box to her Aryan.

Jager looked at the box, and then grabbed it from Ivushkin. She opened, it and her eyes widened, when she saw a blueberry pie.

She smiled, as she kissed Ivushkin cheeks and she started eating, of course thanking her girlfriend who bake the pie for her.

"Thank you!"

"Your welcome. Happy Anniversary, Love!"

"Happy Anniversary, to you too!"

THE END

M/A:

I hope u Enjoy, this! UwU

Have a great day/night! Bye!

6/14/20
Sunday
380 words