After Math :))

Me/Author:

This was requested by: 6STRAWBERRYMILKSHAKE :))

Hope u Enjoy, my friend!

. . .

After Ivushkin passed out from fighting with an illusion of his, again. Jager decided to comfort the little guy, since he know what is happening on that little head of Ivushkin.

He knocked on the door carrying a tray with biscuits and milk. Ivushkin hadn't eat anything for three days, and it worries him. He knocked again, only greeting silence. He sigh, as he opened the door and realized it was open. [Logic am I right?]

He opened the door, fully and saw Ivushkin laying on the ground, full with blood on his mouth. He immeaditely put down the tray in his cabinet and picked up, Ivushkin and grabbed his phone and texted Anna about it. Ivushkin's girlfriend. [Yes, there aren't a couple in here :'>]

Anna came right away, and went into Ivushkin's house and brought Ivushkin to the Hospital. The nurse and doctors put him to the ER and began doing there thing.

Anna looked at Jager, who was nervous than ever. They had been comrades for so long that he knew everything. Anna didn't know much, since she even doesn't care atleast, but still she had an heart.

Jager bit his nails, as he looked at the clock nervously, Anna could tell he was really sincere about his friend. She sigh, she was a bad girlfriend. She planned on breaking up with Ivushkin and this lead to Ivushkin's suicide.

She didn't mean to, to bring Ivushkin into suicide. She just thought that she wasn't perfect enough for Ivushkin. So, she decided to break up, with him.

Jager looked at Anna, who was sad. Jager decided to make an conversation or maybe a small talk between them.

"What happened to you?"

Anna just shook her head, not wanting to hurt Jager since she also hurt, Ivushkin.

"Its just..I'm just thinking about stuff."

"What stuff?"

"Please, don't be mad, at me.."

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"I..I broke up with Ivushkin.."

"Okay, that's nice. Wait..WHAT?!"

"I'm sorry!"

"HOW DARE YOU, DO THAT! YOU KNEW IVUSHKIN LOVES YOU! YET YOU DID IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!"

Jager looked at Anna with hate. He knew how Ivushkin loved Anna, but he was also jealous for the fact his friend choose her over him. [😏] He slapped Anna, and glared at her.

Anna looked down, and tears started forming in her eyes. And, the doctor came out and looked at the two.

Then, cleared his throat.

"Are you Ivushkin's relative?"

Jager looked at the doctor, and nodded.

"Yes, we are."

The doctor hummed, and let them in. Jager went first before Anna, Anna still felt guilty as she looked down at the floor. Jager looked at his friend, in a coma. He sigh, as he muttered under his breath and not even looking at Anna.

"I don't want you near him ever again."

. . .

Me/Author:

CLIFFHANGERS >:3

Have a great morning/noon/afternoon/night! Bye!

5/7/20
Thursday
505 words