{3}

28th march

dear seungcheol,

i am beyond ecstastic to have received your reply letter. it makes me glad that both my letters have reached you safely.

i am doing just fine, thank you for asking. i can relate that school life only gets tougher as we get older, we went from playing all day to rushing through our homework overnight in a span of a few years. our second year of high school has just begun and i am already feeling so exhausted due to the assignments given to us.

i really do hope we can meet up one day and catch up on life. it has been so long since i last saw you and i want to see how much you have changed lol. i am sure you are still the cheeky and loveable idiot from our elementary school days. we used to be around the same height back then, i wonder how much taller are you than me now? maybe a head or more? haha, i honestly am rather curious on our height difference now.

thank you for including your phone number as well, i will save it in my contacts later. though, i probably will still write letters to you instead of sending text messages as it feels more meaning and special to jot down the things i want to say to you with a pen and paper, hehe.

seungcheol, as cheesy as it sounds, i have missed you so much. i look forward to your reply soon.

your twin braincell,
minjae