dear seungcheol

a short story where a high school girl writes to her best friend from elementary school after losing contact with him for nearly a decade.

---

dear readers,

hello! i wanted to say a few things before diving right into the story.

so, yes, i am back to writing again after a year or so of hiatus. i kind of lost my drive to write during that period of time but i am getting feels to write again so i decided to come back.

also, i changed my writing style to one which is more casual (?) i am leaving out capitalization of letters as well as using short slangs (if necessary) so that it is easier for me to write as well as easier for you readers to read (well, hopefully lmao).

i am back into k-wave and my main fandom now is carat (but i still am an exo-l, that is also my main fandom). if you guys followed me since i first started off on this account (back in 2014 or so), you will know that i wrote a few kpop fanfictions but ended up unpublishing them. i do hope to write kpop fanfictions again and hopefully, i will be satisfied enough with them such as to not remove them again.

anyway, for seventeen, i have prepared 3 different fanfictions that will take place in the same universe. characters from one story may appear in another, though only for a small cameo appearance.

i hardcore stan the 95liners in seventeen, hence the stories i have drafted so far are for s.coups, jeonghan and joshua :3 s.coups's one was the easiest to draft so it's the first one to be completed lol, hence i am publishing this one first.

i am not too sure when i will be done with jeonghan's and joshua's but hopefully not long from now. jeonghan's one is kinda long though so it might take a while to update. and i currently am having a writer's block for joshua's as i do not know how to continue from where i left off rip.

apologies for being so talkative and longwinded, thank you for reading my nonsense till here if you did. anyway, moving on to the story!

with love,
ellie (。•̀ᴗ-)✧