𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝖣𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 𝖲

𝖣𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 𝖲. 𝖯𝗈𝗏

I sat down on the balcony dangling my legs looking out into the beautiful sky that was setting. I wanted the moment to stay like this forever.

"Danielle dinner!!" Bob yelled as he interrupted my nice peaceful thoughts.

"Ugh" I mumbled to myself

My name is Danielle Paris Sheldon, that's right Sheldon, my brother is Robert but people call him bob. I'm the nice, chill, sarcastic, sweet, firey, girl in the family. My brother is reckless and a drunk, but we have our brother sister moments. I also have a younger brother making me the only girl in the family, my younger brother is called Timothy Sheldon, he's my best friend, we tell each other everything literally and we just Spend a lot of time together.

I'm also a Soc!! If you didn't know. I hate that, but I'm a soc that no one knows. I go to a private school, my parents didn't want to do a mistake and put there angelic daughter in a public school, my 2 brothers go to public school though. I have some friends, like school friends, and Cherry and Randy, they are my brothers friends but they always include me in some occasions.

❀❀❀

I was eating dinner when Tim sent me a text, I looked across the table at him and he smiled and looked down at his phone.

"Bob looks like a monkey eating" he texted, I looked over at bob who did look like a monkey. I spit out my water and began to laugh

"Danielle! Manners" my dad said loudly

"S-sorry" I laughed and Tim laughed too

"What's so funny?" Bob asked

"Nothing" Tim said trying to hold it in

"So how was school Danielle?" My mom asked Cutting her chicken

"Good, like always; I'm excited tomorrow is the last day of school, I'm so done with homework"

"So bob how's cherry?" My dad asked,

Bob always gets attention, it's annoying. I'm the child that doesn't exist to them. Tim gets some What attention, I don't. My parents just don't care, they love bob they expect me to be like him and I'm not, at all. If only they knew what he was like out of the house.

"I'm going out" I stood up and walked over to the coat hanger

"Where are you going so late?" My dad asked kinda ticked off

"I'm going on a nice long walk" I put on my white hoodie and my converse

"But your food" My mom pointed