𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

𝖣𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 𝖲

𝖣𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 𝖲. 𝗉𝗈𝗏

I woke up with Dally's arms around me and my head on his chest. I didn't want to wake him so I slowly tried getting out of his grasp. He started moving so I held still. He pulled me closer and he put his head where my chest was.

now how am I going to get out? I guess I'll just stay here, thinking. Maybe even sleep a little bit more.

I tried doing that, and it worked cause I fell asleep.

❀❀❀

Once again I woke up but this time dally was facing the other side, I got up and walked over to the kitchen.

"Morning Dani" Darry grinned

"Good morning, thanks for letting me sleep here, I didn't want to get jumped again" I sat down on the chair and he gave me a plate

"Of course, you are welcome anytime, the door is always open" he chuckled and gave me some eggs and bacon.

I looked into the living room and saw Dally was still asleep peacefully

"Does he always sleep this late?" I asked Darry

"Dallas goes to sleep late and wakes up late, he usually goes to bucks, but sometimes when buck throws a really big party Dal can't get sleep and he would rather sleep somewhere else then somewhere where someone knocks on his door to check if anyone was inside to hook up"

"I didn't know he went through that, where are his parents?" I asked

"He's from New York, all he has ever told us was that his old man doesn't give a hang if he's dead in a car wreck or in the streets, he's been through a whole lot, gone to jail at a Young age then just became cold, with out seeing how much good there is in the world"

"I feel so sorry, what about the rest of the boys?" I asked

"Well Ponyboy soda and I's parents died a few months back in a car wreck. Soda sleeps with pony that way he doesn't freak out in the middle of the night when he wakes up from a nightmare, and well I work to pay bills soda dropped out and works at the DX to help with bills. Two-bit doesn't know his dad but his mom works a whole lot to keep a roof over there heads, his sister is in college and he bums around sometimes, drinks, has fun, to try and forget things. Steve his parents argue, but then his old man sometimes leaves, Steve has his problems but he doesn't like sharing them, he barely even talks about his home life we don't even know where Steve lives and we've been friends with him since we were in grade school, and Johnny I sure feel bad for him, he's parents abuse him, they are horrible to him and it just hurts to see him in pain. He gets jumped sometimes and comes back shaking, he carries a blade around for protection and well that's our gang trying to keep up with life"

I felt horrible for them they all have to go through so many things and here I am complaining about my home life.

"You know that's why we're are so close, we consider each other as family, and as family we stick together,"

I got up off the chair and hugged Darry. He didn't really hug me at first but then he did.

"I'm sorry all of you guys have to go through these things, and here I am complaining about me when I don't got it bad"

"Don't say that everyone's different, what are your family like?" He asked as I sat back down

"My parents care about bob they give him everything, he doesn't get in trouble, they never say no to him and he's just sometimes the biggest asshole ever, then my little brother Timothy he has less attention then bob but he still gets attention, he gets whatever he wants, my parents say no to him sometimes, but at least they care about him, Tim is my best friend and it wouldn't be here right now if he wasn't. My parents don't even think I exist, I'm invisible in my family, and when I get noticed is when bob does something stupid and I get blamed on even though it wasn't my fault," I sighed and looked down

"Your problems are just like ours but a bit different"

"No there not, but anyway thanks for the great food, and for letting me sleep here"  I thanked him again  and got up

"Come back anytime, we want to know you a bit more" he chuckled

"I will, bye Darry" I smiled and I started leaving the house, I opened the door and Steve and two-bit were right in front of me

"Leaving so soon?" Two chuckled

"Well I do I have to change, and see my family" I smiled

"How'd you sleep?" Steve asked leaning on the door frame

"I was going to sleep in the chair cause dally was sleeping in the sofa, but then he turned it into a bed and he said that I looked very uncomfortable and I said I was fine, until I honestly was not comfortable so I slept on the couch with him, nothing happened if you think that stuff happened nothing happened"

Your making is suspect something happened" Steve chuckled

"I swear on my life nothing happened, in fact I was trying to sleep and dally wouldn't shut up, anyway, I'll be back soon, thanks for being such a great friend Steve, I haven't had someone like that in a while" I kissed his cheek and gave two a wave and left walking home.