𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝖣𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 𝖱

𝖣𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 𝖱. 𝖯𝗈𝗏

Today we are all going to the beach!!!! That's right the beach! I haven't been to the beach in years. We rented out a beach house for 2 weeks and I'm so excited. And guess who's birthday is this week!!!!! MINE!! I'm going to be 17!!

I put on a black and blue tie dyed bikini that looks so cute, and over that I put on some blue sweat pant with a white tight v neck spaghetti strap. I put one my high top black blue and red air Jordan 1's and I brushed my hair out.

My hair is so long what the heck, I never thought it would grow this long.

I grabbed my mini back pack and put in a towel, some slides, a brush, hair tie, and a oil to tan a bit. I also grabbed my luggage since we are staying for a week at the beach house, luckily I already packed everything I needed so I was ready to go.

❀❀❀

The car ride was so long, I mean we did have to go down all the way to Texas to get to the beautiful beaches.

"You ready?" Ponyboy smiled

"Have you never been to the beach?" I giggled

"I have but a long long time ago I barely remember" I nodded and then Sodapop began to tell me something

"There's this guy that I think you might like Dani, he's super nice, and plays sports, and he's a greaser, he asked me if I can ask you?"

"Uhh Um I can't, I'm dating this guy already, I've even dating him for a while now, so I can't really dump him cause I really like him" I really do like dally.

"Who's the mystery dude? You haven't told us his name"Darry chuckled

"Um he is someone but no one, come on we are here!" Darry parked the car and I hopped out

"She's acting so weird about it" I heard two mumbled to soda, I pretended like I didn't hear it and walked into the house. It was a beautiful house, it was big too.

"Hey don't sweat bout them" dally said kissing my forehead, I smiled and looked up at him, since I am 5'4 and he's 6 ft. I walked over to the living room before everyone came in. The backyard of the house was the beach which was amazing.

"Guys we are going to have to share bed rooms" Darry said coming down the stairs

"I call bunking with Sodapop!" Steve raised his hand and then him and soda did this hand shake thing.

"I can be with Johnny" Ponyboy shrugged

"I'll be with Darry" two chuckled,

"That leaves me with Danielle Randle" Dally smirked and I turned around and smiled

"no funny business" Steve pointed and dally rolled his eyes, everyone went up stairs to find a room, cause they wanted the best one, but I didn't care.