Of Butlers and ownership.

As Mr. Kim hung up the phone, Jungkook was staring in awe.
Who said he wanted to live here?
This is so not legal.
Could this be considered kidnapping? What about his mom?

"Why are you staring at me like that kid? You see.. This is what you get for eavesdropping ok? God knows what you heard, so cant have some shit child running his mouth and spilling everything. Im keeping you here. Get over it."
The boss said nonchalantly as he looked down at some random papers on his desk.

"Sir! I honestly had no idea what they were talking about. You have to understand, I really don't know anything. I have to take care of my mom, please just let me go.. Sir."
Jungkook frantically explained, eyes wide as he realized that he really will not get out of this.
There is absolutely nothing that he could do to convince the man otherwise and get away.
Jungkook hates not having control of his actions more than anything.

"Listen. Kid, there are rules that you will follow during your.. Stay.. Here."
The older began.

"Wait. If you're going to make me stay here.. Could you at least not call me 'kid' or 'child'. I have a name."
Jungkook interrupted.

"Ahh yes. Jeon Jungkook. 19 years of age, only child, dirt poor, mother is a baker, and dropped out of school at 16 to sing on the street. Can I continue?" Taehung said with a listless expression.

Jungkook's eyes couldn't have gotten any bigger than they were at that moment.
He didn't know if he should be angry, scarred, or impressed.

"How the hell would you know all of that??"

"I should have you know right now, that my power is untouchable, kid. If you call the cops, they will not come. Hell, the government even owes me. Sometimes I take care of their dirtiest work if they beg. I can find out what your favorite color is with the snap of my fingers. My men will find out any and everything. The men that work for me are highly skilled and are more than the absolute best of the best. You probably assumed that I am some lowly millionaire. No, child, I am of billions financially. I own you. I'll probably regret having not killed you in the future, but for now.. I most definitely, Completely, entirely, Own you."

The smaller just stood there. Frozen.

Just then, a knock, and the sound of the large French doors opening, snapped Jungkook out of his shocked daze.

"Oh. Tao, yes this is the boy. He's ready."
The boss said, not bothering to look up from his paper work.

As Jungkook turned, he saw a tan, rather tall man with raven black hair and a dark butler's suit attire. He had that same badge that was sewn onto each staff member's uniform.

Tao then motioned for him to walk with him.

As they were about to walk out, Jungkook looked back one more time at the attractive male behind the mahogany desk.

"So hello!! It's so nice to meet you! Aww you're so cute I just want to squeeze you. Ok, so we are going to get your wardrobe together YAAYY!!!"
Tao clapped his hands in excitement.
" I think you'll look good in red! Or navy.. Yes navy. Come on!!!"

Jungkook couldn't help thinking that maybe this wasn't all bad. Maybe not everyone here is the direct spawn of satan.

As Jungkook and the enthusiastic stylist came to a stop, he opened the door to reveal a colorful, gigantic room that looked almost like a store. With a couch in the center, a dressing room, and clothes, shoes and jewelry of all sorts and sizes lined up on each wall, it took the boy's breath away.

"Well.." He croaked, "this.. Is.. Something."

"FASHION IS EVERYTHING!!"