"Whatever thing that happened here,I don't believe it?but I just want you to tell me yourself."I muttered.

Michael didn't reply me and just stared at the sky.I bit my lip in frustration and decided to try again.

"Micheal,I don't believe that you will kill someone?Who was that man and why did he say you killed someone?Do you know him.Who is he?Why is he after you?Micheal you have got to answer me.Did you really kill someone?"I asked."How do you expect me to trust any of your words and How do you explain what just happened?"

He didn't respond to me so I sighed.

"Why aren't you saying anything?"I roared at him."You will even make things harder for me to believe you and you not saying anything makes me believe that whatever that man said was true."

He glanced over at me from behind his shoulder.

"You wouldn't believe anything
I say anyway!!Believe what you must."He snarled.

"What?"

"Believe whatever you want too?"He snapped at me.

"I can't believe my ears.Is this the Michael,I considered loving a few minutes ago.I think I was wrong.I'm sorry for coming out for a date so I'll just go.I started to think that I liked you,but if you are going to act like this,I don't think you are someone I should consider falling in love with."I snarled back at him.

"I'll just leave."I said.

He stared at me helplessly.

I picked up my bag and walked away leaving Micheal all alone.
It wasn't my fault or Micheal's fault either.No one would wait to hear what you have to say after witnessing a near death experience.

"Wait,Jamie.."He called out to me pulling my wrist.

"Let go of me."I yanked his hands off my wrists.

"Don't you dare come near me.

Michael's POV

She won't believe anything I say anyway. Maybe it's even better for us this way.She would never accept who I am if I show her this side of me.

---

Jamie's POV

I really can't believe what I heard Michael say.I was dumbfounded,dumbfounded is an understatement.I was broken!

I walked into the house with my head buried down,I walked into my room and I felt my Mum follow me.I flung the bag on the couch and sighed.

"How dare he?" I growled.

I turned and saw Mom watching me.Embarrassed,I regained my posture and looked at Mum.

"What's the problem?"She asked looking worried.

I felt my pulse race and decided to spill anyways. I took a deep breath frustrated.

"You don't look to good what happened?" Mom asked me.

I bit my lip and decided whether or not to tell her.

As if she had read my mind,she spoke up. "You can tell me."

I sighed. "It's Micheal."

"Michael?"

"Yes."I nodded.

She frowned as her brows furrowed.

"He..He..He" I stuttered.

"Calm down and tell me more clearly."

I sat down and replied this time more calmly and clear.

"Micheal.He...."I paused, "murdered someone."

"What? Murdered?"Mom screamed.

"Don't scream mum."I whispered covering her mouth.

"Explain it to me better."

"Someone almost killed us"I whispered.

"What?"

"Mum,I told you not to scream!"I mused.

"I'm sorry."she apologized.

"Yes,he is a murderer. He killed someone I think her name was  Annie."I said.

"Don't say,things you are not sure of." Mom cautioned.

"Yeah,you  are right.Michael is a fraud.I can't believe this,What was I expecting?A romance with no problems,Oh,I wish.I'm cursed,Yeah,I am it's just that I can't bring myself to believe it.How did my life turn out to be so difficult?It's hard for me Mum,it's really hard.I thought I had finally found love but It's not okay."I felt my voice break off,"I thought this was all over"

 Mum just beamed a relaxed smile at me and said "Jamie darling,don't curse at yourself,
It's just to early to jump into conclusion and I think you should hear him out."

"Do you really think I should do that mum,Its not gonna work out.I dont even know who to believe or how to handle this ..its crazy.I thought everything was  already over .It's messed up Mum.My life sucks!!!I can't even find a right one for me.
Mum,you know what?I saw blood in his hands and that's why it's even harder to trust him."

"Jamie,He is your boyfriend.It was you who chose him because you love and trust him."she continued. "I am sure you knew what you were into when you fell for him so don't just throw it all away like that."

"Every moment you spent with him created beautiful memories and it would be all a waste if you threw that all away." Mum said.

"Come here,darling_ come and  give me a hug."

She pulled me up and gave me a hug.I'm so glad,I have my mom she always give me a shoulder to cry on.
____________________________________

A/N: What do you guys think about this one? Don't forget to comment on each chapter.
I will reply each of the comments one after another.