Episode 20

Nina's POV

"Mum, hasn't it been two years since Micheal went for service ,I miss him so much,I've got a hearing today to attend,you know I'm now a certified lawyer and an ambassador for international affairs"

"Yeah,that's true.Isn't he supposed to come back around this time?"she answered.

"That's true."I responded."Nick,when are you going to introduce your girlfriend to us. I am dying to see her."

"Oh,very soon."he answered.

Nick had already grown up and has his own girlfriend now.

I'm so happy all my dreams have come true. I think I should let you know that Micheal went for service in the states and he said he would be back anytime soon.

My phone rang and I reached out to my handbag to get it.

Finally,I picked the call,It was  the Airport Attendant that I met while on a flight to San Diego.

Hello,Jamie,It's me Kylie,can you head over to the airport right now. Someone is here waiting for you."

"Okay,Is it a male?" I asked.

"I can't tell you,It's against our laws.You have to come and see for yourself."she insisted.

"Okay,I'll be there in a few minutes."I informed her.

"Mum,I'll be back soon,I need to get to the airport." I said,as I walked out,getting ready to leave.

"Bye darling," she bid me bye.

---

I drove my car into the airport car park and waited while I called Kylie.

"Okay,I am already at the airport.Where is the person waiting for me?" I asked her.

"The person will be there soon."she responded.

"Okay,bye."

I felt someone watching me from behind so I stood in front of my car.

Someone tapped my shoulder.I glanced over my shoulder and saw Micheal.

My eyes widened in surprise.

"Michael?"I shouted in surprise.

"Oh My God,you look so different now." I breathed.

He looked so different and even cooler now. I glanced at his hand and saw a ring.

I frowned. "Did you get married abroad?" I asked.

He nodded."Yes,but I am yet to make it official."

"What?then what are you doing here where is the lady I want to meet her."I said,sadly.

"She is here with me."he informed me.

"What?Where is she?"I asked,looking around as tears started forming in my eyes.

"She is the one standing in front of me."he announced.

"What are you joking with me now?" I asked.

"Will you marry me?"he asked me,as kneeling down.

I froze.

"What?Say that again." I muttered.

"Will you marry me?"he asked me.

I chuckled and then looked away.

"If you say no." he said. He started but I stopped him as I spoke up before him.

"If I say No,you will embarrass me with a kiss that's what you wanted to say right?"

He chuckled. "You are smarter now."

"So what do you say will you be the wife to this bad boy Micheal?"he asked,again.

I chuckled.

"Yes,I will marry you." I screamed,as I brought out my finger. He slipped the finger into my hand.

"Silly,what took you so long to ask?" I teased him.

"Sorry,I wanted it to be special."he responded.

I laughed. "Come here." I said,as we hugged.

We hugged. He tilted his head for a kiss,I didn't wait,I followed institively.

I received the kiss,I had been longing for.I didn't mind that people were looking at me.The lipstick smeared against my lips. Yeah,I'm kissing my boyfriend.Did I say boyfriend?I'm kissing the boy who will soon be my husband. I don't give a damn.

We stopped and looked at each other again with his hand in mine.

"I love you Jamie."he confessed.

"I love you too." I responded.

We said hugging each other's with tears forming in our eyes.People were clapping and celebrating with us.

We had won the battle.
I'm not a hopeless romantic after all.

I'M? In love..................................

THE END