Michael P.O.V

"Even if no one trusted me Jamie should have.I can't believe she left me all alone in this cold weather.I am certain she doubts me now but at least I wanted her to listen to my excuse before she made her decision."
"What have I done?"I crouched my knee and buried my head with my back pressed against the wall.
"I shouldnt have picked the call or gone to the girl's house.Now Jamie wont trust me anymore,No there is no way I can let her go that easily. I have worked so hard to get her to notice me and now when she finally looks at me,she is going to doubt me.
Jamie,I love you so much and I  dont want to loose you.Yes,I am a wanted criminal with bad records but I am all changed because of you.I won't say I am obsessed but I have gotten addicted to you but I can't tell her the truth now or I might lose her forever and I definitely dont want that for the both of us."

Flashback to Jamie's date and Micheal's.

Beck's P.O.V
"Hello,make sure you kill the woman,He is going to wire the money into your account?I commanded to Micheal.

"I can't do it now,I have changed!"Micheal screamed.

"If you don't kill Becky,we will kill you and anyone you love."

"Please don't?"

"I will do it okay,"Michael said."so please don't touch Jamie."

Michael was our messanger but he got so stubborn and now it's so hard for our boss to contact him.

"Don't worry,It will be okay"Logan said giving me a beer to drink.

"Drink it all away"I collected the beer and sipped on it.

"But..I almost died today and Jamie would be mad at me if she sees me drunk."

"Just drink."
I sipped from the beer poured into my cup and still drank again.

Logan's P.O.V
"Add more to my beer"He screamed raising his glass cup for me to refill.

I watched how helpless he was.
"More!"He cackled .

I sighed,shook my head and poured more into his glass cup.

"I've hurt her."He mused on.

"It will be okay"I said patting him on his back.

Author's Note

If you are enjoying this story,please,leave a comment,vote and share.