•6•

"A museum?" I ask confused. Nick and I are already ate dinner at a very nice restaurant it was amazing. Now we are at some museum. Nick always complains about how he hates going to museums. Why would he bring me to one?

He chuckles, "It's not just a museum. There is one thing inside that I want to show you."

I nod my head and we walk inside with our hands connected. Nick gives the guy our tickets and we go in. It's not very packed. That surprises me because everything in L.A is always packed.

We walk through double doors and there are a bunch of small couches around. Nobody is even in this room. We sit down on one of the couches in the middle.

"What is this?" I ask.

"I used to always come here when we first moved here. I haven't came in a very long time. It's basically where I like to think about everything."

"I thought that was at the beach?"

He smiles, "I guess I have two spots then." We both laugh and then the doors around us close. "It's starting."

I look at him confused. What is starting? This is just a random room. "I'm confused."

"Ma, you are so impatient." He kisses my hand and then puts it back down.

And that's when I hear a click and then the whole room is lit up. The ceiling is like a galaxy. It's the sky with millions of lights and stars. It looks so beautiful. It all keeps moving around and it flashes. It feels like I'm in the sky.

I stand up and I start to walk around the room. The stars start coming down and I reach out to touch it. It's so beautiful.

My phone dings, but I don't bother to even look at it

My phone dings, but I don't bother to even look at it. This is way too beautiful to look at my phone right now.

Nick comes over to me and he wraps his arms around me. "Do you like it?"

"It feel so unreal," I say. "I love it. How long does it last?"

"Only a few minutes."

We both stand there and we just watch everything around us. I could definitely stay here forever and ever.

"Morgan?"

"Mhm?"

"I love you," Nick says.

Wait. What. He loves me?

No. No. No. I can't do this.

I get out of his grip and I back away a bit. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothing," I say. "I just. I can't." I run out the double doors and I hear him yelling after me. I don't care though. I keep on running.

I love Nick. I do, but I can't tell him that. If only he knew everything. He wouldn't say I love you to me in the first place if he knew everything. I can't lead him on. It'll just be over soon.