•9•

"I had fun today," I say as we all walk in the house.

"I'm glad," Edwin says.

"We all did too," Maggie says.

"Me too guys, but now it's bed time," Zion says. We all laugh and say goodnight to each other. Everyone goes to their own rooms.

"Did you have fun?" I ask Nick as I go into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

"Of course I did. Anything I do with you is fun."

"You are cheesy," I say.

He laughs, "You love it though."

"You are right."

My phone starts ringing, but it's laying on Nick's bed. "Can you answer it?"

"Yes," he says. He pauses for a second, "It's your mom."

"What?" I ask while coming out of the bathroom.

"Do you want me to answer?"

I roll my eyes, "Just hang up."

He does what I say and I go back into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Ever since the whole scene happened with my mom I haven't talked to her at all. What she said really upset me. I mean she basically told me that I would die. It's already so stressful. I don't need anymore negativity.

Once I'm done I put my toothbrush away and I shut off the light. I walk into the room and Nick is on his bed on my phone.

"She texted you."

"What did she say?" I ask while I take off my jewelry.

"She said, Morgan we need to talk to you. I want to know how you are doing. I'm worried about you and I want you to come back home. I'm worried sick about you. Please answer me."

I roll my eyes again and I sit down on the bed next to Nick. I take my phone and I quickly delete the text. I want nothing to do with her.

"You aren't going to say anything back?"

I get underneath the blankets and I put my phone on the nightstand next to the bed. "No. I don't want to talk to her."

He nods his head and gets under the blankets. I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me.

"You feeling okay?"

I smile lightly, "I'm fine."

In all honesty I'm not though. My stomach has been hurting really bad and my whole body feels really weird. I've never felt this way before, but it's probably just chemo. Nothing I can do about it.

"I love you, ma."

"I love you."

[3:27 AM]

I wake up and I feel my whole body literally wanting to give up. I'm super weak and my whole body hurts so much.

I run to the bathroom and I lean down to the toilet. I start throwing up and it hurts so bad. It never hurts this bad when I throw up. My whole stomach hurts and my throat is literally burning. This isn't normal.

I keep throwing up and then I realize that I'm throwing up straight blood. That isn't good at all.

"NICK!" I start to yell. I need to go to the hospital now. I literally feel like I'm going to pass out. "NICK!"

I wait for about ten seconds and then the door flies open, "What's wrong?"

"Please take me to the hospital," I say. My eyes start to close and I literally can't feel my body.