Are you serious

Percy POV

That shut everyone up except Artemis but I took the time while everyone was shock and jump off Olympus. Before Zeus use the winds to bring me back up I flash to the woods in camp half blood.

Then I saw jack and everything came back.

Flashback

  Ever since I save this boy Jack he told everybody that I was doing stuff to them. Like painting the Aphrodite cabin and no body stood up for me.
They just believe they except for Annabeth.

   I was walking in the woods of camp half blood when I hear something. I look to see what it was to see Jack and ann... No her making out.

I ran back to my cabin as fast I could and uncapped riptide.

Flashback End

I walk out of the woods and went to my cabin.  To see everything the way I left it.  I hope Apollo doesn't reject me to hard. With the I drift in to the land of sleep.

Time skip to the next morning

   I waited until everyone went to breakfast when I started to walk towards the dining hall. When I was about to walk in I back up. I saw all the Gods and Goddesses waiting for someone.

" Do you know where Percy is" asked my father

   Everybody shook their head. I notice Apollo look sad. But I just started to walk back. With my bad luck of course someone had to see me.  It was the one and only Artemis.

" Come back here Perseus Theseus Jackson " She yelled

I flinch at my full name. I also realize everyone one at camp half blood was staring at me. So, I did the obvious solution and ran to my cabin. I lock the door so, nobody could get in.

Hebe put a spell on it so, that it's sound prove. Also nobody can get in that I don't want. She did it for me after I save on of her kids for a hellhound.

When Artemis try to get in she couldn't.

" Are you serious " she exclaimed

That when my dad had to open it. He just walk in while nobody else could get in. He sat down on my bed and pat the seat next to him. I went and sat down by him.

" Let everyone in please they just want talk " My father said

" ok " I huffed

When I took the barrier off for them. Ares fell face into the ground.  I couldn't help I burst out laughing. The Gods and goddesses just stared at me as I laughed.  When I was done laughing I could see that Ares was red in the faces.

" Oh my Gods you look like a tomato right now" I said with a smirk

He just gave me the finger. So, I just blow a raspberry at him. They all look at me like I was an alien. I pull out my  guitar from under my bed and started to sing.

" Cross my heart hope to die

To my lover, I'd never lie

He said "be true" I swear I'll try

In the End it's him and I

He out his head , I'm out my mind

We got that love, The crazy kind

I am his, he is mine

In the end it's Him and I

Him and I "

They were all just staring.

" Take a picture it last longer" I said

" I didn't know you could sing and I'm the God of music " Apollo said in awe

" Well I'm full with surprises I guess " I said with a shrug

" So, when did you started liking Apollo " Zeus asked with a smirk