Are not so, boring way west

Apollo POV

We left Olympus and went to the bus stations. This guy about 19 kept flirting with Artemis . Me and Artemis were in our 17 year old forms. While my uncle was in his 36 year old form.

" Will you stop flirting with me sister'' I asked

" Fine Fine " The man grumble and walked away

" Thank you Apollo" Artemis thanked me

" Your welcome Artemis" 

Just then the bud pulled up. My uncle Poseidon payed for us three. We went and sat down in the end of the bus. We just listen to the car on the road.  We were going west because that what the prophecy said.

This girl got on the bus and started flirting with me. It started getting annoying after a while. I didn't want to be rude about me dating someone. But truthfully I had enough of her flirting.

" I sorry but I dating someone" I tell her

" They don't have to know" She grabs my thigh

" I'm sorry but no" I take her hand off my thigh

" Come on I be fun" She try to get closer to me

" He said no so, leave him alone" Artemis said getting up and pushing her away

" And who are you" The girl asked

" His twin sister that who"  Artemis growleds

" Whatever he missed out" She get up and walked up to a different guy

" Well she was annoying " Artemis muttered

" Your telling me" I said looking out the window

My sister and uncle start a conversion about there favorite movie. Artemis liked footloose while Poseidon liked finding nemo. That made me sad because that was Percy to.

When the bus stop we got off. We walked across the road to a hotel. It was big but I packed two thousand dollar. There was also my sister and uncle money too. So, I say we had enough for the hotel. We payed for separate room.

I changed with the clothes I packed. I went to sleep when my dream started I was surprised. But then I remembered I'm a demigod they get dreams. I seen someone getting beat up then stab. When the person left that was beating the man. I walked over and recognized the man getting beat.

" Percy it's you it's really you"