We tell our kids about their hero

Poseidon Pov 

It was the next day since the meeting. All the Olympian Gods and Goddesses were waiting for Artemis and Apollo. They both walk-in at the same time. You could tell that Apollo had been crying. Some of the God and Goddesses gave him a look of pity. Apollo just looks at the ground the whole way to his throne. Once Apollo and Artemis were at their throne we all flashed out.

When we enter the Mess hall all the demigods bow. We walk up to the head table. Once we made it they stood up.

" Percy Jackson went missing again" Zeus boomed

All the demigod look at Hera for a sec then back to Zeus. I don't blame them for looking at Hera. She was the first one to kidnap Percy.  We know she didn't kidnap Percy this time. She can be a bitch mostly because of Zeus. But she not mean to anybody else kids. We also made her swear on the river Styx.

" No Hera did not take Perseus" Zeus answer the question everyone was thinking

" There will be quest Apollo , Artemis and Poseidon are going has demigod "  Zeus continued

" The Prophecy said the Sun, Moon and sea will find him and God can't go on quest so, were sending them as demigods" Zeus finished

The demigod look stunned that God were going on a quest. I wouldn't blame them either. I also have a feeling that this prophecy will start the other one. When it start let just hope Percy not to different.

Third person pov

What Poseidon didn't know that all the god and goddess were thinking the same thing.

Sorry this is short I have to catch up on my school work. Tomorrow my class has to get on a video call with our teacher.