Izuku file 🛑WARNING🛑

Name: Izuku Midoriya
Age: 7
Quirk: quirkless
Mental Illnesses: Depression and PTSD
Age when put in system: 5
Back story: Izuku's dad was a alcoholic and whenever his dad would come home drunk (which was always) he would beat on Izuku and his mom for hours. His dad also smoked so whenever he would get mad at Izuku's mother he would 🛑WARNING IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SLIGHTLY SEXUAL AND VERY DISTURBING CONTENT THEN STOP NOW AND LEAVE OR JUST SKIP THIS PART UNTIL YOU SEE THE THUMPS UP🛑 tie her hands and feet to their bed, take all her clothes off, and burn every part of her body with freshly lit cigarettes and the worst part was 🛑 WARNING NOWS YOUR CHANCE TO RUN OR AGAIN JUST SKIP UNTIL YOU SEE THE THUMPS UP🛑 he would tie Izuku to a chair in their room and make him watch as his father took his mother's close off and tortured her. After Izuku's dad found out Izuku didn't have a quirk he started insulting and beating him and his mother even more, he would call them weak, pathetic, useless, and a lot more that really hurt them. One day Izuku's mother couldn't take it anymore so she took her husband's gun while he and Izuku were sleeping and went into the bathroom, she stared into the mirror with tears falling down her face and said goodbye before she put the gun up to her head and pulled the trigger. 👍GOOD TO READ👍After that the police arrested Izuku's dad after getting a statement from both Izuku and the neighbors and after his dad was put in jail Izuku was put into foster care. A little after he got put into foster care he made some friends for once he his life.

A/N Thanks for reading and yes I know this is a very messed up back story please do not attack me but to be honest I did not think through this chapter at all not one bit well I did not think through the back story one bit I was just putting down stuff as I went along. Anyway see you next chapter have a PLUS ULTRA day!!! Word count 377.