More of J. A. Cuñado

SECRET CAMP ORGANIZATION SERIES

SPYING AND SECRETS

As a secret agent spy on a possible human trafficker CEO unravels the truth about her past and the target's secret organization.

PROTECTING AND SECRETS

As a secret agent protects the governor's daughter discovers his uncertain inception and the unexpected harassment suspect.

***

WILD REUNION SERIES

CHARMED

Accepting the possibility of living alone for the rest of her life, NBSB Eselle finds herself having a steamy moment with her best friend in a high school reunion.

ALLURED

Hoping for a second chance after a sudden break-up, troublemaker Allison enjoys a no string attached with her long-time archenemy in a high school reunion.

THRALLED

Planning some sweet revenge after being outdone by her cousin in the past, competitive Gabriella impulsively craves to a former nerd in a high school reunion.

***

STAND-ALONE NOVELS

ONCE UPON A LOCKDOWN

In the midst of pandemic lockdown, four individuals with their personality differences find true love in the time when they least expect it.

NATHANIEL'S JOURNAL

The appearance of mysterious journal tests the love and loyalty of a coffee franchise owner and an architect marriage that later set the result to everlasting outcome.

ARTS AND GOODBYES

Couping of the death of her late famous painter grandfather, devastated Krayola rekindled her dead dreams together with a bizarre man who came from 1896.