Chapter 1- the announcement

Third person POV

It was a normal day at UA. Most students would describe it as ... well ... boring. Most students where not paying attention in class today and they just wanted to go home. Today was Friday so most students where eager to get home.

" alright class, I have an announcement to make, so listen up." Mr.Aziwa stood out of his seer and everyone looked up at him." As you all know it is Friday and I know all of you want to get home. You all have been working hard so I have decided we should go on a class trip to the islands. We have all the money we need from people making donations to the school. It will take place Monday at 6am so please be prepared. We will be there all week."
he said in his monotone voice. Almost everyone shot out of there seats exited.

" please settle down. You all will have partners during this time who you will sit next to on the bus and plane. You will also be sharing a hotel room with them. You are also to stay with them the whole trip so no one goes missing. Because of all the time you will be spending with this person I have made a list of who you will be pared with based on how much you get along with them."Mr.Aziwa then steeped away from the whiteboard to show the list of students. Everyone was happy with the people they got. Even Bakugou Katsuki wasn't to upset at who he got pared with because it was Kirishima Eijiro.Midoria Izuku got pared with Iida Tenya so he was happy about that.

But then thinks took a sudden turn when the two students raised their hands." Yes Kirishima?" Aziwa called out." I would love to go but I won't be available" Kirishima said in a bit of disappointment in his voice." I too will not be available." Said Iida.

" already. No big deal. Midoriya, Your with Bakugou then." Aizawa said sitting back down.

" Theres no way I'm getting pared with-!" Bakugou was then interrupted by the dismissal bell. All the students grabbed there stuff happily and left the classroom. Midoriya was going to do the same until someone stoped him by grabbing the Collar of his shirt.

" Where do you think your going?" Bakugou questioned." I-I was j-just leaveing Kacchan..." Midoriya said with his voice trailing off as he was a little startled. " don't fucking call me that." Bakugou said with a growl.

" W-what? Why not?" Midoriya questioned."because I said so stupid Deku." Bakugou said letting go of Midoriya's shirt." S-sorry Katsuki..." Midoriya said making Bakugou blush ever so slightly."tsk" was all he said.

" so why did you stop me Kacchan- I mean Katsuki!" Midoriya corrected himself."To discusses the fucking trip idiot." Bakugou said looking down at the smaller male.
"What about it Kacchan?" Midoriya said forget completely what he was told to do." Idiot. What do you want to do on the trip..." Bakugou said with the slightest blush but it was noticeable to Midoriya.

" huh?! R-really?! You're letting me pick!" Midoriya said shocked." Yes stupid. Now answer or I'll choose." Bakugou said looking back at the door and started walking with Midoriya."w-well I'm not sure what there is to do there.we can do a lot of things since we will be there for a week! " Midoriya said as he followed Bakugou out the doors of the school.

" well you better figure it out by the time we get there!" Bakugou said a bit angered at Midoriya."o-of course!" Midoriya replied as he shot his head up from the ground to look at Bakugou.

The two males then made there way to their own houses to get ready for the trip.